Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Newbie! Need some help Guys

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
jack2012

Shouts:

Default Newbie! Need some help Guys

Well Im heading to Pattaya at the end of march and I wanted to ask some questions. I will only be there for six days but from what I have read one day in pattaya is better than nothing. I have been to Costa Rica but I have never travel to this part of the world (meaning Thailand). I am traveling alone but I am street savy and I know what not to do (meaning: dont get hammered and walk around waving 100 dollar bills). I have read the newbie page and help tips but still have some questions.

1. Is the end of March a good time to go regarding over crowding and how busy the bars are.
2. When is the best time to fly into BKK and should i fly direct or transfer in hong kong.
3. How much actual cash should I bring. I was thinking about 500.00 and then use my atm when I need more money. Is that good?
4. I will be there for 6 days. Is 1500.00 a good budget to have after air and hotel or do I need more?
5. any good 3/4 star hotel on second street? I want to stay close to the action so I can walk to everything. Dont want to sight see!
6. Do I need to see my DR before I go to get my proper shots or will I be ok?

Sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure. Any other do's and donts is appreciated.

Thanks in andvance guys!
jack2012 is offline   Reply With Quote