Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Off-topic : View from my window

Old 07-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default View from my window

This is what I see from my bedroom window now, a Rapier missile battery. I'm on the flight path of the Army's Chinook helicopters but recently there's been a Huey with that unmistakeable sound circling round the reservoir behind me, all getting a bit Apocalypse Now. Yesterday on the walk to the pub I see a geezer semi hiding on the corner of an alley with a camera and massive telescopic lens taking pics of the missile site, wasn't a paki so probably 1 of these anti establishment cunts.

DSCF5324.jpg
bazzap (07-14-2012), Frankie (07-13-2012), soi 2 (07-13-2012), techno kev (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Guess I should of said the reason for it all, to shoot down any ragheads trying to do a 9-11 on the Olympic venues.
techno kev (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
Fork Handles

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Shit Pen, be careful taking pics out your window. They'll have you in a basement in Whitehall with a bare light bulb and no heating.

If there's a knock at the door don't answer it.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
bazzap

Super Moderator

Shouts:

So I guess, in about 3 weeks time, it wouldn't be a good idea to pull the Cesna out of the hanger and take it for a joyride over the Olympic Stadium???

Those army blokes look well entrenched for the duration. Even brought along their own Port-a-Loo.

Regarding taking photos in London, I seen a brilliant online documentary last year, where a bunch of amateur photographers, who knew the law (lawyers??) walked around various business districts in London taking photos of large privately owned office buildings.Every time they stopped to take photos of buildings, private security guys would turn up telling them to stop. The photographers reused and kept on taking photos and some of the security blokes would get quite narky. The photographers would get the police called who would explain to the security guys that it is not against the law to take pics of private establishments. I reckon most of the security backed away coz it was all being shot on video. It would have been interesting if the photographers had run into the security guys in a pub that night.

London must have tens of thousands of people taking pics everyday especially in this modern era where every one carries a camera on their mobile phone.

There is no way authorities can control them all even in sensitive areas

Old 07-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

This story from last year Baz... crazy.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/273969-s...-his-daughter/
Old 07-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #6
Fork Handles

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzap View Post
So I guess, in about 3 weeks time, it wouldn't be a good idea to pull the Cesna out of the hanger and take it for a joyride over the Olympic Stadium???

Those army blokes look well entrenched for the duration. Even brought along their own Port-a-Loo.

Regarding taking photos in London, I seen a brilliant online documentary last year, where a bunch of amateur photographers, who knew the law (lawyers??) walked around various business districts in London taking photos of large privately owned office buildings.Every time they stopped to take photos of buildings, private security guys would turn up telling them to stop. The photographers reused and kept on taking photos and some of the security blokes would get quite narky. The photographers would get the police called who would explain to the security guys that it is not against the law to take pics of private establishments. I reckon most of the security backed away coz it was all being shot on video. It would have been interesting if the photographers had run into the security guys in a pub that night.

London must have tens of thousands of people taking pics everyday especially in this modern era where every one carries a camera on their mobile phone.

There is no way authorities can control them all even in sensitive areas

True story. Many years ago a mate's dad worked in communications. His company got an offer from Libya to to do some work. This was, of course, contrary to UN bans. So he took the job, went to Libya on the quiet, did the work, then on his last day went 'sight-seeing'. Was taking some pics when a black Mercedes pulled up, a few big lads bundle him into the car, and off to a building with no windows.
After being interrogated a phone call from one of Gaddafis henchman had him put back in the car and taken straight to the airport. When he got home he quit the company.

That doco you saw sounds like something Mike Moore might have done.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #7
bazzap

Super Moderator

Shouts:

This is the one