Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Off-topic : Rangers in real crisis now

Old 07-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #61
ROLAND

Shouts:

And Lennon is just as bad dodging his taxes but luckily he has been done and look at that cunt Hartson, lets the NHS save his life then dodges paying his taxes.

Truly sickening.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #62
Bilbobaggins

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
As someone who doesn't live in this country you can condone cunts like that but I can't as my taxes go to pay for my NHS and if people don't pay their share then others pay more.

Hope they take every cup they ever won now and melt the fuckers down as they are worthless
What a complete and utter crock of shit that is Roland.

Methinks you are on a wind up as that is complete and utter bullshit.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #63
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins View Post
What a complete and utter crock of shit that is Roland.

Methinks you are on a wind up as that is complete and utter bullshit.
Any trophy that was won when they were cheating the tax man to buy and pay for players was by cheating so they should be taken away from them. Might only be a gesture but the same should be done to any team including Portsmouth who won their FA Cup by cheating too.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
foz (07-29-2012)
Old 07-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #64
foz

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Man u got caught chesting the ta man again ,but nothing wa done about it. Thay have suddenly found the club shop profits have never been included for years.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #65
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Rangers haven't been found guilty of dodging tax. The case of the Employee Benefit Trust's which HMRC was bringing to court has never been heard. When David Murray sold Rangers to Craig Whyte for £1. The case was hanging over the club. But David Murray said that his legal advisors and accountants were 'optimistic' that they would win the case. Craig Whyte has since taken Rangers into administration for not paying tax on players wages. There was the 'Big' tax case and the 'Small' tax case. The 'Big' tax case has never been heard. It was the 'Small' tax case that finished Rangers.

The EBT's were in Rangers accounts which were signed off by the SFA every year when they gave Rangers a licence to play football. So they can't say they weren't aware of them. What they are saying now though is that these are 'dual contracts' which are against their rules. But they let Rangers use them without query for years. They were never a secret in the clubs accounts.

Now the people wanting to strip Rangers of titles and honours are the football organisations themselves.

Look at John Terry for a moment. I was talking to a lawyer about him in the gym before his trial. He thought going to court was better than an FA hearing. In a criminal case in court the burden of proof was not sufficient for a conviction. Had it been an FA inquiry the same burden of proof wouldn't have been required as in a court of law. So he would have been punished.

No way are some kangaroo court of SPL/ SFA chairmen and muppets that work for their organisations like Regan fit people to judge Rangers. No chance, not without all this going to a proper court and the HMRC case being contested.
Bilbobaggins (07-30-2012), roamer (07-30-2012)
Old 07-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #66
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Someone sent me a link to this, an interesting documentary I thought.

gkp (08-13-2012), KeeNeow (07-30-2012)
Old 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #67
KeeNeow

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Good documentary Gaz
soi 2 (07-30-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:08 AM   #68
roamer

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
As someone who doesn't live in this country you can condone cunts like that but I can't as my taxes go to pay for my NHS and if people don't pay their share then others pay more.

Hope they take every cup they ever won now and melt the fuckers down as they are worthless

Where do you draw the line between sport and money?

An Olympic runner up complained that the winner had an unfair advantage as their nation provided a better diet, more beef, I kid you not.

Should the winner be stripped of their title?

Should an entire football club and it`s supporters suffer due to the apparent misdemeanour of one, perhaps in collusion with others?

Can history be wiped out that easily?

I don`t even really follow football, which was behind my " insider looking in "comment rather than my residential status.

Your taxes might just be going to fund wars in which we have no right to get involved in.

Also to provide housing and NHS care for those that have never contributed to this country, one I`m proud to be a citizen of.

Your taxes might also be going towards the £300 million revamp of the Houses of Parliament a couple of years back.

It also provides for those who find it too stressful to work and would rather live on benefits.

Maybe some need to take control of their own lives.

You obviously rate the NHS, I don`t, fair enough, yet have made no effort to stop paying for it whilst being unlikely to benefit from it.

Can I have a refund?
roamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roamer For This Useful Post:
Bilbobaggins (08-05-2012), Chuck_Wao (08-15-2012), foz (07-31-2012), soi 2 (07-31-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 01:44 AM   #69
Bilbobaggins

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer View Post
Where do you draw the line between sport and money?

An Olympic runner up complained that the winner had an unfair advantage as their nation provided a better diet, more beef, I kid you not.

Should the winner be stripped of their title?

Should an entire football club and it`s supporters suffer due to the apparent misdemeanour of one, perhaps in collusion with others?

Can history be wiped out that easily?

I don`t even really follow football, which was behind my " insider looking in "comment rather than my residential status.

Your taxes might just be going to fund wars in which we have no right to get involved in.

Also to provide housing and NHS care for those that have never contributed to this country, one I`m proud to be a citizen of.

Your taxes might also be going towards the £300 million revamp of the Houses of Parliament a couple of years back.

It also provides for those who find it too stressful to work and would rather live on benefits.

Maybe some need to take control of their own lives.

You obviously rate the NHS, I don`t, fair enough, yet have made no effort to stop paying for it whilst being unlikely to benefit from it.

Can I have a refund?
Stop talking sense Roamer, Roland doesn't understand it.

KeeNeow (08-05-2012)
Old 08-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #70
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Rangers have now cleared their debts in Scotland...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...-debts-1257144

The Peterhead game and lucky 2-2 away draw is a wake up call. Even though the team didn't have a proper preseason and some new faces are settling in, this is going to be a long miserable campaign ahead.

foz (08-13-2012), KeeNeow (08-13-2012)