Old 07-14-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
Fork Handles

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Default A soi 4 experience

I had one and a half days to kill at the end of April. Booked into the Majestic Suites and availed myself of the Biergarten the first afternoon/evening.

Next day I was looking for something fun to do. The prospect of getting up before 5.00am for the flight home was depressing me, it meant there was no point getting an LT for the night.

I wandered down soi 4 (Nana) seeking solace. Lots of places offering oil massage or whatewer for 300b, but I wanted more.

About 300m down the soi I found a shophouse calling itself a day spa, offering a range of services. The full body scrub and massage sounded good, even at 1000b. The downside were the girls sitting in the doorway. Four or five of the most average looking TGs I'd ever seen. Must be where the term "scrubbers" comes from.

What the hell, its only a rub n tug, so I went in. A particularly pom poey and unattractive girl latched onto me and led me up the steep staircase. I had to divert my eyes from her fat arse all the way.

At the reception desk was a menu with all the options. The "receptionist" pointed out the most expensive option (the body scrub at 1000b--duration one hour) and said I would enjoy it. I caught my breath. She was a dead ringer for a girl I know In Coyotees, who sadly doesn't go with farangs. Gorgeous. Anyway I agreed to the body scrub and my fat bird led me up more stairs to a small cubicle with a massage table and bathtub , pointed to the massage table and told me to get ready.

I stripped off, gave Mr Happy a couple of tweaks to show him at his best, and waited. When the bird came in I had my back turned, she told me to lie face down on the table and I did. She wanted to chat, I wasn't in the mood, but I had to admit her hands were good. Rubbing me up and down with some sort of pumice stone, not uncomfortable, but more a tingling sensation. Plenty of attention to the upper thigh region.

Eventually she said to roll over. Yippee ki-yay. It wasn't the fat tart at all, but the lovely from the front desk. Mr Happy signalled his enthusiasm, and I got chatty straight away. Turned out she was from the same town as my girl in Coyotees, they could have been sisters but I didn't dare ask. By the time she'd finished my front side we were old friends, then she ran a bubble bath and washed me down thoroughly.

Back on the bench for the oil massage and plenty of time spent where I wanted it spent.

After 55 minutes she dimmed the lights, smiled ever so sweetly and finished the job, then washed me off again in the bath. I so wanted to ask her to see me later, but that fucking plane was getting closer.

As we exited the booth there was another customer getting ready in the next one, his bird was waiting and she was a total stunner, easily a 10. So why the fuck did they have all the uglies out the front? No way to run a business IMHO. Maybe the uglies do the cheap massages, does anybody know? Good reason to not be a cheap charlie if so.

Now here's the good bit. Go back to reception to pay. They sit me down, bring me my shoes and a complimentary soft drink (or tea if I wanted). None of this shit about buying the girl a drink.

Paid my 1000 and tipped my girl. Well over an hour and well under the price for a soapy; factor in the drinks and probably 1000 cheaper, and I felt well pampered into the bargain.

And Mr Happy had no complaints either.
mack (07-15-2007)
Old 07-15-2007, 05:49 AM   #2
torrenova

Babysitter

Shouts:

Good report. Always a fan of the soapies me, though haven't been in years (good boy me).

I agree about the fuglies and stunners. You'd think they would have their best out front and that lot just to wash the feet or something.
torrenova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #3
bunthom

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I was in Nataree last week on Rachada and they have apparently raided their prices - now 2300, 2600 and 2900 for the side lines. great selection and my 2600 was a great two pop experience
bunthom is offline   Reply With Quote