Old 10-01-2007, 01:47 AM   #21
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

Gayboy was written in jest by bouncer about jonny, and jonny's "apprentice" is referring to butterflyblonde (or bb/BB) who recently has done a lot of work adding new smilies to the board. BB is one of the few mods who can work the tech side of the board and also has the clearance to. I can see how someone just joining this board can wonder what's going on around here K2K...hang in there and things will fall into place.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:07 AM   #22
K2K

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Thanks mack ....

I resisted temptation of posting on old threads ... as I know from experience going back and dragging up old threads is annoying for the long termers.

Being a newbie again does indeed feel strange - still I enjoyed my Sunday read and some good info and threads here. Enjoying myself! :)
K2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:10 AM   #23
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

Good...plus if you see an old thread that you want to add something to go right ahead. It's sometimes fun to read old ones and lots of us are so forgetful we'll think it's a new thread anyway.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:10 AM   #24
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack View Post
Gayboy was written in jest by bouncer about jonny, and jonny's "apprentice" is referring to butterflyblonde (or bb/BB) who recently has done a lot of work adding new smilies to the board. BB is one of the few mods who can work the tech side of the board and also has the clearance to. I can see how someone just joining this board can wonder what's going on around here K2K...hang in there and things will fall into place.
Oh yeah,....well i's bin waitin for some time now and it still looks like to me.
bouncer (10-01-2007)