Old 03-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #11
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Oh also what do you guys think of taking the bus from the airport to pattaya? Is it totally lame and i should jsut get a taxi? Or is it worth the money savings if you are semi budget concious?
jimmycricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #12
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycricket View Post
Yeah I gotta spread the love to these Thai girls with some Eurotech and some good ol hip hop :D Show em what they missing.
You'll find most of them are into that stuff anyway.

Quote:
Oh also what do you guys think of taking the bus from the airport to pattaya? Is it totally lame and i should jsut get a taxi? Or is it worth the money savings if you are semi budget concious?
Quite a few guys off here have used the bus and rate it highly, there's a timetable on here somewhere.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
I got the bus a couple of years ago. It was fine. If there is a bus leaving not too long after your flight lands, I'd consider it. 200 baht at the time to get dropped off at Pattaya bus station then a minibus to the hotel. Prices might have gone up a little bit now. Bell Travel bus or Bell Travel Service was the one I went on.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
BigBadSi

2k No Life Club

Shouts:

Quote:
Yeah I gotta spread the love to these Thai girls with some Eurotech and some good ol hip hop :D Show em what they missing. I noticed most hotels seem to have dvd players so i can just burn some cds and bring those with me too possibly. Iono ill figure something out for the music.

As for my budget for hotel room I mean I could spend 1000ish if i really wanted. But i would rather spend the 400-650 a night prices ive been seeing, then spread the savings on to the girls of thailand haha.
Can only speak of own experience but seaside guesthouse on soi 3 is a decent guesthouse http://www.seaside-guesthouse.com/ in the price bracket you want
Old 03-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #15
techno kev

Advanced Member

Shouts:

for the sake of 1000 baht i wouldn't punish myself any further with a bus journey after a long haul flight it's always an air con taxi from arrivals to the hotel door for me even if iv'e travelled alone and am paying the fare myself !
BigBadSi (03-07-2011), sunviewnewbie (03-07-2011)
Old 03-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #16
thailearner

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Yeah I gotta spread the love to these Thai girls with some Eurotech and some good ol hip hop :D Show em what they missing. I noticed most hotels seem to have dvd players so i can just burn some cds and bring those with me too possibly. Iono ill figure something out for the music.

As for my budget for hotel room I mean I could spend 1000ish if i really wanted. But i would rather spend the 400-650 a night prices ive been seeing, then spread the savings on to the girls of thailand haha.
try drunken duck, liquid lounge, metro apartments & canterbury tales. All around the soi lk area.
soi 2 (03-07-2011)
Old 03-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
thailearner

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Oh also does anyone know which of the Russian places have good girls? Is it same prices as the other bars or gogos? I never bagged a Russian girl so I think i might wanna give that a go while i am in pattaya as well.

Also any words on the bdsm clubs in bangkok/ pattaya or are those places untested?
You could try Mixx disco at the far end of walking street fir the russian birds.

For bdsm try the castle Pattaya but it is expensive.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #18
thailearner

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Try the bell bus if your flight arrives at the right time or mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com 1000bht to Pattaya from the airport.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #19
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadSi View Post
Can only speak of own experience but seaside guesthouse on soi 3 is a decent guesthouse http://www.seaside-guesthouse.com/ in the price bracket you want
Seaside is good value... in high season... in north pattaya. Didn't think it was too bad at the time but I wouldn't go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailearner View Post
try drunken duck, liquid lounge, metro apartments & canterbury tales. All around the soi lk area.
For 600 baht a night, these are the places to stay imho and I've stayed in all of them apart from canterbury tales.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #20
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno kev View Post
for the sake of 1000 baht i wouldn't punish myself any further with a bus journey after a long haul flight it's always an air con taxi from arrivals to the hotel door for me even if iv'e travelled alone and am paying the fare myself !
The Bell bus is alright, didn't seem too punishing I thought. Landed at 12.25 and bus left at 2pm. Got through passport control, collected my bags, had a smoke and off. I didn't get it last time but I'd do it again quite happily.