Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : How much spending money for Pattaya?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2008, 08:54 AM   #12
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

When I'm thinking about how to spend my money in Pattaya. I've come to the conclusion that its worth spending a bit more on accomodation and maybe sacrificing one night a week or so to do this. If you stay in the cheapest possible room its a false economy as you can't spend a night sitting in there and need to go out. I'm here for a few months and I need to have a night off sometimes. Down soi diana/lk metro/ buakhaow - nice rooms for 600 baht region.

Money for girls - I go for freelancers in the discos and JP Bar. I never mention price with them before I take them. I take it as a given that between 4 - 10 am its a 1000 baht LT. I will always give a decent tip (100 - 200 baht) if the performance has been good from the girl. But this trip I've really noticed girls pushing for more money. Not all of them but there are some real idiots out there. Who think because some dickhead newbie paid them 2,000 once they are now worth 2,000 everytime. Solly honey this low season nit noy falang.

All my major spending is at night. Daytimes I can sit on the beach for buttons, Tony Gym for 200 baht, internet cafe 30 baht an hour, eat at Kiss and get change from a 100 baht note.

Night time drinking is the big variable for me. Especially if you like hanging about discos you need to think about what drinks you buy. 205 baht for a Bacardi Breezer in the Marine, 165 for a Chang... a few drinks can get you through a 1000 baht in next to no time.
mack (05-16-2008)