Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Things that are must for your trip.

Old 01-30-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
smullenpe

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default Things that are must for your trip.

I have learned the hard lesson of carefully planning every step for my first trip. However, there are must when it comes to preparing for your trip to Thailand.

1. Expect the unexpected. Pack more maintenance medication than duration of your trip. And send yourself an email containing the list of the prescription in the event you lose your medication during your vacation/holiday. (You can always call Dr. Fig for consultation on which substitute medication will work the best.)

2. Scanned your passport and send yourself an email.

3. Don’t pack more stuff than you need. The weather is very hot in Thailand and you won’t need more than some summer clothes. And the winter clothes you were wearing when you left your country.

4. Review what items can be in the carry on luggage.

5. Have cash, traveler checks, credit cards, and ATM cards.

6. Remember the golden rule and treat others as you want to be treated.

7. Respect the law of the land. Follow the rules and regulations. And remember there is no ignorance of the law. Except for the prostitution it’s widely accepted amongst the adults. (That means anyone over the age of 18) If you are thinking about someone underage, just don’t.

But most of all, don't plan on anything that you'll might do while in Thailand. Just play by ear. Let it just happen as it often do.

Please feel free to add addition items. This all I could think of the moment since I only have 22 more days remaining before I follow my own advice.
Bob (01-30-2007), Engineer (02-01-2007)
Old 01-30-2007, 03:51 AM   #2
Bob

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Good list Sully.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:46 AM   #3
swanks

Advanced Member

Shouts:

You might want to scan other documents such as bank cards, credit cards, driving licence , tickets ext.

If you loose them you need the details to report the loss.
swanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:44 AM   #4
smullenpe

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill View Post
Eat a proper meal every day!! ale alone is not good enough a good idea is to leave the booze alone during the day
I intend to lay off the booze during the day and skip every third or fourth night of boozing. But I'll be shagging day and night.

Thanks Winston. I know you care about me. I feel the love.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:57 AM   #5
BigBadSi

2k No Life Club

Shouts:

Whatever happens dont take a shit in a soapy
Old 01-30-2007, 11:23 AM   #6
jonny

3k nerd club

Shouts:

Send a message via AIM to jonny

smull,

I have an idea for you.......instead of spending a shit load of cash in one bar........just take the same money and buy a damn beer bar........then give it to your tilac when you leave......she will lub you for it........we could call it the pattaya revealed bar and all buy shares into it?? then we could use the message board to drive trade to it and make a fortune.........what do you reckon smull...........
jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:41 PM   #7
smullenpe

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadSi View Post
Whatever happens dont take a shit in a soapy
Si, I reckon every newbie should have that unforgetable experience of shitting in the soapy. I don't want to take that away from them. :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
smull,

I have an idea for you.......instead of spending a shit load of cash in one bar........just take the same money and buy a damn beer bar........then give it to your tilac when you leave......she will lub you for it........we could call it the pattaya revealed bar and all buy shares into it?? then we could use the message board to drive trade to it and make a fortune.........what do you reckon smull...........
I'm afraid I already bought Martini's shares of the secrets :lol:
Old 01-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #8
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanks View Post
You might want to scan other documents such as bank cards, credit cards, driving licence , tickets ext.

If you loose them you need the details to report the loss.
Good idea Swanks, and smull...as a backup you could post your credit card numbers, PIN's, etc. here in this thread so you'll have them in two places... your email and at Revealed.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:09 PM   #9
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smullenpe View Post
I intend to lay off the booze during the day and skip every third or fourth night of boozing. But I'll be shagging day and night.

Thanks Winston. I know you care about me. I feel the love.
This is a great move on your part smull and should really make the Return of the Smullenpe trip much better than the Smullenpe Virgin Tour.

Also maybe think about taking just a certain amount of baht with you each evening and leaving your ATM card back in the safe...bring enough to have a great night out, but not the whole bankroll where you may be tempted to start ringing bells, etc. after you've had a few drinks.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:28 PM   #10
smullenpe

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack View Post
This is a great move on your part smull and should really make the Return of the Smullenpe trip much better than the Smullenpe Virgin Tour.

Also maybe think about taking just a certain amount of baht with you each evening and leaving your ATM card back in the safe...bring enough to have a great night out, but not the whole bankroll where you may be tempted to start ringing bells, etc. after you've had a few drinks.
That's a good idea since I'm happy go lucky when I'm drunk and love everybody. I even love Winston if I was drunk. I'll be sure not to carry my ATM cards when I go out because when I get 20K baht from ATM it just disappear when I bar hopping. And I don't reckon I'll be play dice games for 1K and 2K bahts either.