Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : newbie seeks thai girl advice!

Old 07-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #11
bigphill67

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fork Handles View Post
If you think you like her, buy her some gold. Next time you visit, ask to see it. If she's still got it, maybe she's a keeper too.
i did that and she not have on my next trip, but thats great advice just have to learn from it and take it as a lesson learned and not get caught out again
Old 08-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #12
beerman

Shouts:

Well the good news is I don't have to buy a gold bracelet for her.

The bad news is I already know the answer now too! She's a grade-a fucking leech!!!!

This girl is mad. For a lady that earns 250 baht per day witgh a child in samui she has absolutely no conception of conserving money whatsoever and that's all I need to know now what she'd be like if we married and had kids!

Get this: We'll go out for breakfast....she'll order FOUR plates and take a little off each one.....and does the same for dinner. She also has me buying everything from tampax, toothpaste, haircare to clothes for her. TIPS for me with my money!!!! Buys lady drinks with my money!!!! for random bar staff!! The list goes on...

How could I be such a pratt......she may love me but I'm not sponsoring her lifestyle; I really thought this one might be different....it's not my job to support her.

Anyway I need help guys: We're in phuket and leave for BKK in two days. When there it's another 3 days before I fly homeand I want to spend those days alone not with her. Any tips / suggestions on how I get rid of her asap so she doesn't ruin the final 3 days of my trip?
beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beerman For This Useful Post:
ROLAND (08-11-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #13
techno kev

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerman View Post
Well the good news is I don't have to buy a gold bracelet for her.

The bad news is I already know the answer now too! She's a grade-a fucking leech!!!!

This girl is mad. For a lady that earns 250 baht per day witgh a child in samui she has absolutely no conception of conserving money whatsoever and that's all I need to know now what she'd be like if we married and had kids!

Get this: We'll go out for breakfast....she'll order FOUR plates and take a little off each one.....and does the same for dinner. She also has me buying everything from tampax, toothpaste, haircare to clothes for her. TIPS for me with my money!!!! Buys lady drinks with my money!!!! for random bar staff!! The list goes on...

How could I be such a pratt......she may love me but I'm not sponsoring her lifestyle; I really thought this one might be different....it's not my job to support her.

Anyway I need help guys: We're in phuket and leave for BKK in two days. When there it's another 3 days before I fly homeand I want to spend those days alone not with her. Any tips / suggestions on how I get rid of her asap so she doesn't ruin the final 3 days of my trip?
theres no easy way to say it...so just say it....FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR ROOM !!!
Aussiemale (08-11-2011), Thebomb (08-10-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #14
bigphill67

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno kev View Post
theres no easy way to say it...so just say it....FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR ROOM !!!
kinda sums it up can't add to that
Old 08-11-2011, 05:29 AM   #15
KeeNeow

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Tell her you have run out of money and need to borrow some from her until your next trip.
Aussiemale (08-11-2011), Fork Handles (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #16
ROLAND

Shouts:

Tell her you're skint so got to go home early then just move to a new hotel, if she happens to see you put on a stupid accent and pretend that you're Russian and have no idea who she is. Or pretend that you're deaf and dumb and a bit simple, that one always works for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ferocious (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #17
Thebomb

liddle bit poster nearly non poster

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
pretend that you're deaf and dumb and a bit simple, that one always works for me.

yeah i can imagine you would pull that one off very well pal
Thebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #18
beerman

Shouts:

I still think of this girl...you know what irks me....I keep thinking "what if?" she wasn't playing with me and genuinely just thought Farrangs had loads of money?

What really tears me up is the look on her face when I told her I wanted to be alone....some nights I can't sleep because of that face...I just keep thinking what if? and how blunt I was.

Fuck why do I have to feel this shitty!?!?
beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #19
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerman View Post
I still think of this girl...you know what irks me....I keep thinking "what if?" she wasn't playing with me and genuinely just thought Farrangs had loads of money?

What really tears me up is the look on her face when I told her I wanted to be alone....some nights I can't sleep because of that face...I just keep thinking what if? and how blunt I was.

Fuck why do I have to feel this shitty!?!?
She was playing you so don't lose any sleep
Old 09-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #20
bigphill67

Advanced Member

Shouts:

thats what they do play on your emotions they might not be educated but they are not stupid infact probably a lot smarter than your average falang, can speak 2 languages thai/english read body language and second guess you before you even think it, they do this for a living every day, and although it seems genuine it rarely is,