Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Health Issues - Pattaya ladies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #13
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm similar to Mirkwood. Some guys can put on a 6 inch thick condom and still blow their load. I used to have a GF who was a hooker before i met her, she had an old greek customer who used to put on 5 condoms and fuck her up the arse and blow his load.....But me i see condom and its over. If you can use them with no reduction in sensory pleasure then do so is my suggestion.

I did start to use Kamagra on this last trip for girls who would insist on a condom and i found this would keep me hard but i couldn't finish with it on. This is one of the reasons i like to spend at least 2 of my 3 month stay with a LT, someone i feel safe with. I have never had an STD and i bareback prob 90% of the time. I think the stats regarding HIV are unreliable and i think the number of girls working with STD's would be quite low.

I know someone who has been barebacking in LoS for about 20 years and has never caught anything. Except 1 STD......Sexually Transmitted Domestication ....Watch out for this one,....it can be fatal