Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Thailand Forum : Cowardice in thai men

Old 01-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
bkp

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
IIt seems that once a fight starts then one side has to be severely beaten or even killed, rather than the Falang way of getting the upper hand.
Narrows down how many sides to the story there will be if I ever went to the police station or court. Better to kill a farang than end up in the monkey house I suppose.
bkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #12
InCider

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadSi View Post
Just got a call from a mate who witnessed a big fight on Soi7 he said 4 farangs fought 4 thai men and got the better of them only for truck loads to come later to put the odds more in thai favour,typical we hear it all the time, apparently the thais started the fracas, my frien trains at fairtex gym in pattaya and most of the thai blokes in there agree most thai men are cowards they cannot and wont fight until the odds are heavily in their favour.......whatever happened to a good old 1 on 1 fist fight
Thailand is a different country and a different concept. When thais get into a fight it is about winning....not some little schoolyard brawl.

Thais fight the way how these things are done here......it's weapons and numbers, they're not going to change because some westerner wants to have a barbrawl according to queensbury rules!

Get involved in a fight here and be prepared for extreme brutality, otherwise leave it.

Last edited by InCider : 01-17-2009 at 03:44 PM.
InCider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #13
BigBadSi

2k No Life Club

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InCider View Post
Thailand is a different country and a different concept. When thais get into a fight it is about winning....not some little schoolyard brawl.

Thais fight the way how these things are done here......it's weapons and numbers, they're not going to change because some westerner wants to have a barbrawl according to queensbury rules!

Get involved in a fight here and be prepared for extreme brutality, otherwise leave it.
that may be the case,the bottom line its cowardice 15 against 1 or 5 against 1 ,hardly hard are ya doing that.,also they are obviously pretty damn racist/prejudice just cos its thai v falang we`l get involved and put the falang in hospital,even if the thai(s) who started it slapped the falangs wife or intended harm to their kid,the cunts will still defend the thai,then you wake up in hospital if your lucky and face deportation and a hefty fine,bottom line is in places like pattaya,if it wernt for currency we`d be about as welcome as barack obama to a kkk meet
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBadSi For This Useful Post:
roamer (01-17-2009)
Old 01-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
InCider

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildas View Post
Anyway, I have a simple policy, I don't get into fights with lads when I am in their country. Wouldn't expect them to do it in my country, so I won't in theirs.
Exactly. Why the fcuk lads want to get into fights when their on holiday is beyond my comprehension.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCider For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (01-18-2009), bkp (01-18-2009)
Old 01-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
InCider

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
that may be the case,the bottom line its cowardice 15 against 1 or 5 against 1 ,hardly hard are ya doing that.,also they are obviously pretty damn racist/prejudice just cos its thai v falang we`l get involved and put the falang in hospital,even if the thai(s) who started it slapped the falangs wife or intended harm to their kid,the cunts will still defend the thai,then you wake up in hospital if your lucky and face deportation and a hefty fine,bottom line is in places like pattaya,if it wernt for currency we`d be about as welcome as barack obama to a kkk meet
Si, you need to think outside the box mate. It's not a racist thing. The same principles apply to thai on thai confrontations and the level of violence in those situations is often much worse. That's the way things are done in Thailand and it's no use trying to judge it against western principles and values.

I think the thais in general cut foreigners quite a lot of slack where behaviour is concerned. I've very rarely seen or heard a case of where a farang has taken a gratuitous beating. In most cases the beating was deserved and resulted from someone being out of order and behaving like a complete arsehole. I don't have much sympathy for people in those situations because they usually get fair warning and choose to ignore it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCider For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (01-18-2009), ISparkyI (08-03-2009), tom (01-18-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #16
chakwow

Shouts:

Quote:
Just got a call from a mate who witnessed a big fight on Soi7 he said 4 farangs fought 4 thai men and got the better of them only for truck loads to come later to put the odds more in thai favour,typical we hear it all the time, apparently the thais started the fracas, my frien trains at fairtex gym in pattaya and most of the thai blokes in there agree most thai men are cowards they cannot and wont fight until the odds are heavily in their favour.......whatever happened to a good old 1 on 1 fist fight
mmmm! I think its craazzy to get involved in a fight with thai men,when they 'flip' they go nuts!.I have seen thai men join in and they dont even know whats the fight is about! they just join in if thai are fighting farang!..once watched the 'boys' in the khao sarn cafe, thump 3english men!..if you make them loose face they just lose it'..the staff in the cafe are gay!..but they can fight! haha! usualy with 2 x two's or anything that comes to hand!..
chakwow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chakwow For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (01-25-2009)
Old 02-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #17
monsterman

Advanced Member

Shouts:

If you have to fight Thai men ... which i have had to do a few times either back off and come back later tooled up and do them by suprise at 4am when they were dozing in their chairs,like i did to the 4 security guys who vandalised my car or become a complete homicidal nutter with a death wish and that worked the time my wife was robbed by 5 guys back in 2001

otherwise do the sensible thing and walk away.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #18
bkp

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterman View Post
If you have to fight Thai men ... which i have had to do a few times either back off and come back later tooled up and do them by suprise at 4am when they were dozing in their chairs,like i did to the 4 security guys who vandalised my car or become a complete homicidal nutter with a death wish and that worked the time my wife was robbed by 5 guys back in 2001

otherwise do the sensible thing and walk away.

Are you available for hire?
bkp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bkp For This Useful Post:
carbine (02-01-2009)
Old 02-02-2009, 09:00 AM   #19
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=InCider;134648][color=black][font=Tahoma]Si, you need to think outside the box mate. It's not a racist thing. The same principles apply to thai on thai confrontations and the level of violence in those situations is often much worse. That's the way things are done in Thailand and it's no use trying to judge it against western principles and values.[quote]

Saw about 20 thais chase after and attack another thai in Phuket, who had run down a girl on a bike and was trying to bolt with the motorbike wedged under his car. They caught him at the lights and were pounding on the car and reigning punches in through the half opened window. Lucky for him the cops came otherwise he would be dead for sure.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #20
monsterman

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkp View Post
Are you available for hire?
I am retired from the freelance violence industry ...but a mega fee or a righteous cause might get my old bones going.