Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Off-topic : 2007 six nations final weekend

Old 03-15-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
jonny

3k nerd club

Shouts:

Send a message via AIM to jonny
Default 2007 six nations final weekend

This weekend see's the final round of the 2007 six nations, and it has proven to be a great tournament. Going into the last set of matches, the title can be won by 4 teams. it s going to come down to super saturday to decide who will win the pre world cup tournament of the northern hemisphere.

France are red hot favourites with ireland right behind them. England are in for a long shot and italy need a small miracle to win, llthough at 600 to one it might be worth a cheeky £2 bet!

My 2 bets I put on pre tournament are still on, although one of them is unlikely. The 2 bets are wales for the wooden spoon and england to win. Wales are pretty much there but england have some work to do if i am to in my bet.

The games are as follows:

Wales V England

Ireland V Italy

France V Scotland

France will probably easily beat scotland, however the pther 2 matches are interesting. Italy have had 3 excellent performances and come into the game having beaten wales last week. Ireland are missing there talisman at lock and italy will seriously famcy their chances. I wouldn't be surprised if italy push ireland right to the wire. Wales angland is another game which could be close. My heart says england will come away with a decent win, but my head tells me wales have a massive point to prove after the farce last week and will do anything and everything not to pick up the wooden spoon. England have a couple of injuries but the cover they have brought in should be sufficient to beat wales. I will go for england by 20 points!

with the world cup round the corner this weekend matches is important to all teams as they try and gather momentum. 6 and a half hours of rugby where anything can happen.......I can't wait!!
jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:13 AM   #2
lostinpattaya

Shouts:

After watching the Ireland v Zimbabwe cricket last night anything is possible.What happens if there is a tie in the for and against after this weekends six nations?
lostinpattaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
jonny

3k nerd club

Shouts:

Send a message via AIM to jonny

Not sure what happens with the points if its a tie. I am assuming that is 1 point for a tie. If that is the case a tie will put them pretty much in the same situation as a loss. England, france and ireland all have the same number of points so if one wins only a win from the other team will take it to points difference.
jonny is offline   Reply With Quote