Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Bangkok vs Pattaya vs Phuket

Old 07-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
blahblah00

Shouts:

Default Bangkok vs Pattaya vs Phuket

Hi,

I've been to Bangkok (only Patpong) and Phuket once but never Pattaya. I'm planning on a visit to Pattaya in a few months but just wanted to get people's opinions on the difference between the 3 cities in terms of:
1) The hottest girls
2) The number of girls to choose from
3) How much the girls charge

Thanks
blahblah00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Assuming you're talking about p4p girls, then Pattaya has the greatest numbers and as such you'll probably find more 'hot' girls there too, although you find stunners all over. You'll also find Pattaya cheaper for the most part.

As an aside, why did you only visit Patpong in BKK? I've always found that the weakest of the 3 main monger areas although it does make a nice change from time to time.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #3
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Welcome to the board btw
Old 07-28-2007, 02:50 PM   #4
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

Welcome to the board blah. The thing about Pattaya is that it's a small place in comparison to Bangkok. Maybe there are more P4P girls in Bangkok but there's millions of people and it's all spread out. Pattaya is really kind of like getting around a small city with the bars and clubs where the P4P women are at all bunched together.

I've been to Phuket too and the beaches are definitely nicer than Pattaya's beaches but you're not taking your trip for the beaches is a guess. Hot girls...I don't know, but the people who complain about "there's no stunners in Pattaya" are either really jaded, way too picky or need glasses imo.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #5
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

If your priority is girls - availabilty, quality, cost, etc etc then you can take Phuket out of the equation straight away. Some nice beaches but a non starter in comparison to Bangkok and Pattaya in the shagging department.

Pattaya definately tops for me. Girls are cheaper, friendlier and there's plenty of stunners around if you make the effort to find them and dont just stay in a few crappy bars you've been lead to believe are the best bars in town.
penetrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #6
blahblah00

Shouts:

Thanks for the advice! Looks like i'll have fun in Pattaya...although it's only for a week :(

Gonzo, in response to your question...i visited Patpong because i didn't know any better at the time and i was only in Bangkok for 2 days...live and learn i guess :)
Old 07-29-2007, 03:31 AM   #7
blahblah00

Shouts:

What are some of the good go-go bars?
Old 07-29-2007, 03:54 AM   #8
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

There's a whole bunch of them on and just off Walking Street in Pattaya blah. Happy A-Go Go is usually mentioned as having some good lookers, Peppermint up the escalator stairs always has a ton of dancers, Living Dolls 1 (watch your check-bin change!!), there's always dancers moving from one place to another but people who have been recently hopefully can fill you in better. Also do a little exploring on your own, that's always fun since who you think is attractive sometimes isn't who someone else thinks looks good.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:17 AM   #9
Isee

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I'll second mack's advice and say, what’s going to be good or not is up to you. For example, I like VIP for nothing more than the music they play, prices aren't the cheapest and some of the girls have a bit of an attitude at times. Some like the place and some don't.

Its a learning experience, good bar or not so good bar, at least you can say you've been there for yourself. Sure, there are the more popular ones...but with 1 week, that will be enough time for you to work out which ones are to your taste. Just do a one beer - one bar rule and you'll get through them in 1 or 2 nights. Walk down walking street and don't be afraid to explore down the various Soi's and see whats around. After that, explore the rest of the place and troll through the beerbars and see whats around - don't have to stop unless you see something interesting.

Damn, you are on holiday and it’s an adventure...good or bad its going to be fun in Patts. You'll be able to brag about how this stunner or that stunner was a good or bad shag or have a laugh about how your bargirl's tequila LD was switched with water

Have fun and enjoy :wink1:
Isee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:55 AM   #10
roamer

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Hi blah
I`m sure you`ll have fun
I would agree with mack and Isee `s posts on Pattaya.
Although I have got a few regular bars that I like to visit,
I also occasionally do as Isee suggested
try to cover some ground by checking out a few different places,just 1 drink or a couple then out.
That way you will find out which places are good for you.(although of course you may pick a poor night in a particular bar/agogo)
roamer is offline   Reply With Quote