Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Bangkok vs Pattaya vs Phuket

Old 07-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #11
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer View Post
although of course you may pick a poor night in a particular bar/agogo
An excellent point. I always try to give a place the benefit of the doubt so unless it's truely and unreservedly dire (Roxy for example) I try not to judge it until I've been in there at least 3 times to get a more balanced view. You can go into a gogo one night and be blown away by all the stunners about but the following night if they'd all been barfined you may think its crap.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:53 AM   #12
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
An excellent point. I always try to give a place the benefit of the doubt so unless it's truely and unreservedly dire (Roxy for example) I try not to judge it until I've been in there at least 3 times to get a more balanced view. You can go into a gogo one night and be blown away by all the stunners about but the following night if they'd all been barfined you may think its crap.
Roxy truly is 1 hell of a pisshole. Went in there recently with a mate against my better judgement and they was playing what I can only describe as hardcore kraut S & M music. The layout of the place is all wrong and to top it off some pissed up bird was trying it on with me by trying to grab my cock even though my Bird was sitting with me. Not that it bothered me apart from her drink begging but it's not really the done thing. Did get an apology off 1 of the drinks boys though for the pissed up tarts behaviour.
penetrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:53 AM   #13
blahblah00

Shouts:

Now it's the wait that's killing me! Two more months!
blahblah00 is offline   Reply With Quote