Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : newbie seeks thai girl advice!

Old 09-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #21
foz

Advanced Member

Shouts:

soft cunt
Old 09-27-2011, 06:43 AM   #22
Fork Handles

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foz View Post
soft cunt
my favourite type.....
Old 10-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #23
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fork Handles View Post
At 30 yr-old she's almost certainly looking for a 'keeper'.

You, on the other hand, have 20 years of serious mongering ahead of you.

Spend a week with her by all means. But keep it on a professional level; don't make promises you can't keep. At the end of the week pay her generously and go get a soapie.

If you think you like her, buy her some gold. Next time you visit, ask to see it. If she's still got it, maybe she's a keeper too.

With gold as high as it is, if you buy me some gold I'd be a keeper lol.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #24
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Beerman I suggest you just assume every woman, whether shes Thai English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, or a freaking Eskimo is after your $$$ and just go under that assumption. Thats how I roll and I am quite happy not getting my heart caught up in endevors that tie it up in knots.

That was totally a clear sign she didnt give a damn though when she was spending your money like Roccafella and not like her own money. Glad to see you got out of the trap and I hope your 3 days alone was fun :).
Old 12-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #25
Kopite1957

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerman View Post
Hi All,

New to the forum, first post. 2nd will follow shortly but first I need advice on a thai girl I am 'seeing'.

I've recently met a thai girl. Met her in a bar she isn't a "bar-girl" but worked in one of the less sleazy irish bars in thailand; which is where I hung out to avoid being hassled by bar girls funnily enough.

Anyway I hadn't spoken to her before but one night she offered me some nuts, the girl who was serving me all those nights said "She likes you" and one thing led to another. She was shy at first didnt want me holding her hand etc then started grabbing my arm in public, acted shy in bed at first asked me why I had condoms ready etc then after our first night together she changed into a nymphomaniac; even did some barebacking (while drunk regretfully).

She's 32/33; I'm 30. Got a kid back in the stix in Isaan or Somui who is raised by her mother. She speaks ok english keeps txting me saying she loves me, wants me inside her and now wants to go Phuket for a week when I return. She asked me for money once, I gave her £50. I've asked if she wants money since she says no.

She used to insist I tip every thai person who served us to which was bloody annoying truth be told because I don't like to tip unless i feel the need to.

Had a great time with her too but I must confess I also like being independent as well.

Is she genuine or not do you think? I would appreciate opinions because im going back for 3 weeks and will spend 7 - 10 days with her and i don't want to waste my holiday if she's defrauding me.
Those nuts she offered you, were they hers?
Kopite1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kopite1957 For This Useful Post:
ferocious (12-17-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 02:08 AM   #26
Freak

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Beerman

You are in control ! dont make any decisions ! just go with the flow & be happy, go for a ride if you dont like the direction get off. freak
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote