Reply
 
Thread ToolsSpacer Display Modes Spacer
Old 11-03-2015, 02:34 PM   #21
bazzap

Super Moderator
 
bazzap's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
8,228
Shouts:
5516
Thanks:
9,517

Rep Power:
bazzap is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankingWodger View Post
Big shocker with a sheila riding the winner too

They should never have been allowed to ride in thoroughbred races. Nearly as bad as letting them vote, drive and drink in the front bar of the pub.


A shame that they don't know their place which is on their back, their knees, the kitchen, the laundry and doing what they're told.


The world is going down the gurgler because of women.





__________________
It's All About The Light
bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bazzap For This Useful Post:
Frankie (11-06-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #22
kuranda_bagman

Advanced Member
 
kuranda_bagman's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Apr 2007
Location:
Nth Qld, Australia
Posts:
1,748
Shouts:
385
Thanks:
10,378

Rep Power:
kuranda_bagman is on a distinguished road
Default

Sexist Pig - She rode a great race, not even using the whip in the dash for the line - Obviously the horse liked the fact that he had a set of flaps on his back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzap View Post
They should never have been allowed to ride in thoroughbred races. Nearly as bad as letting them vote, drive and drink in the front bar of the pub.


A shame that they don't know their place which is on their back, their knees, the kitchen, the laundry and doing what they're told.


The world is going down the gurgler because of women.





__________________
"Dare your genius to grab the dream"
kuranda_bagman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:16 AM   #23
bazzap

Super Moderator
 
bazzap's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
8,228
Shouts:
5516
Thanks:
9,517

Rep Power:
bazzap is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuranda_bagman View Post


Sexist Pig




You're not the first person to call me that. However the rest have all been women and they were always white.


Could never understand why either








__________________
It's All About The Light
bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:52 PM   #24
Frankie

Advanced Member
 
Join Date:
Aug 2008
Posts:
1,572
Shouts:
8
Thanks:
5,642

Rep Power:
Frankie is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzap View Post
You're not the first person to call me that. However the rest have all been women and they were always white.

Could never understand why either.



Baz, maybe its because you didnt truely spoil them and splash out on: Marigolds, Pledge, Domestos, Fairy Liquid etc.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 03:13 PM   #25
bazzap

Super Moderator
 
bazzap's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
8,228
Shouts:
5516
Thanks:
9,517

Rep Power:
bazzap is on a distinguished road
Default

The Grand National from Aintree set to jump in about two hours.


No idea on any horse but had a few bob each way on Goonyella and Unioniste coz I like the names


Heading down to the Lion Pub shortly to watch the race and the football.




I doubt that they will be showing QPR


__________________
It's All About The Light
bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #26
Jake

Advanced Member
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
1,487
Shouts:
1088
Thanks:
7,288

Rep Power:
Jake is on a distinguished road
Default

Where is the Lion Pub, Baz ?

I need a whole bunch of new bars, clubs and restaurants to go to necxt month as my wife is coming with me
__________________
" I have this problem with my ageing I no longer can ignore,
A tame and toothless tabby can't produce a lion's roar "
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:02 AM   #27
bazzap

Super Moderator
 
bazzap's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
8,228
Shouts:
5516
Thanks:
9,517

Rep Power:
bazzap is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Where is the Lion Pub, Baz ?

I need a whole bunch of new bars, clubs and restaurants to go to necxt month as my wife is coming with me


There ya go. The route from the Sandy Spring to the Lion Pub. Clear as mud















The Lion Pub is on the corner of Soi Kophai 10 & Thepparsit Soi 8.



Nearly everybody gets lost coming over this way. Even the guys using Google Maps on their phones. Sadly the Lion Pub is not marked on Maps but Punch & Judy just up the road a bit is.



What is hard is there are no baht buses out this way. It is either motorbike taxi (about 70B), hire a baht bus or walk. The bike taxi bloke will have no idea where to go if you say Lion Pub. Better to say Thepparsit Soi 8 and you are in with a chance.



It is easy to find. From the Sandy, go down Beach Rd, turn left into South Pattaya Rd. Follow that past Friendship to 3rd Rd (Tony's Gym). Turn right into 3rd Rd. Follow 3rd Rd till the next set of lights. Turn left at those lights. You are now in Soi Regional Land. Follow that for about a kilometre and you will see the Lion Pub right in front of you.



They have a website (www.lionpubpattaya.com) and a Facebook page (The Lion Pub Pattaya)



Hope this helps




__________________
It's All About The Light
bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazzap For This Useful Post:
ferocious (04-11-2016), Frankie (04-10-2016)
Old 04-10-2016, 12:13 PM   #28
Jake

Advanced Member
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
1,487
Shouts:
1088
Thanks:
7,288

Rep Power:
Jake is on a distinguished road
Default

Great detail

Thank you very much

Are Chicken and herb crisps ok ?
__________________
" I have this problem with my ageing I no longer can ignore,
A tame and toothless tabby can't produce a lion's roar "
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:08 AM   #29
bazzap

Super Moderator
 
bazzap's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
8,228
Shouts:
5516
Thanks:
9,517

Rep Power:
bazzap is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post

Are Chicken and herb crisps ok ?



They would be lovely thanks mate. Much appreciated.


That good man MS is also bringing me some over shortly as well.












No good for my struggling diet but the odd crisps every now & then should not do too much damage. I will however be up the creek if they are ever released in Thailand.


A man has weaknesses



__________________
It's All About The Light
bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bazzap For This Useful Post:
Jake (04-12-2016)
Old 06-20-2017, 11:06 AM   #30
bazzap

Super Moderator
 
bazzap's Avatar
 
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
8,228
Shouts:
5516
Thanks:
9,517

Rep Power:
bazzap is on a distinguished road
Default

Royal Ascot carnival to kick off in a few hours. First race is 8.30 pm Thai time.


No idea on the horses so going to have a few bob each way on those wonderful "Aussie" jockeys, William Buick & James Doyle on all their rides over the week.







For those that don't know, Buick & Doyle are young English hoops and ride for Godolphin as stable jockeys. They ride a lot in Sydney during the English off-season, especially on big race days.



Bloody good jockeys




__________________
It's All About The Light
bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bazzap For This Useful Post:
foz (06-21-2017)
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump