Old 08-03-2007, 02:35 AM   #1
blahblah00

Shouts:

Default threesome

Hello all,

2 girls at once - it's one of things you have to do at least once and i'm hoping my first will be in Pattaya. From reading some of the board messages i would hate it if they take turns with one of them hiding in the bathroom. Any suggestions? What kind of costs are we looking at for 2 girls for the whole night?

Also, are any members going to be in Pattaya the first two weeks of Oct.? I'll be there for the first time and would love to have a beer with someone more experienced with the town.

Thanks
blahblah00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 03:05 AM   #2
Figjam

5k Legend club

Shouts:

Your best bet is to talk to the mamasun and tell her what you want(don't be shy they have heard it all before) then there is no grey area in the cot.
As for cost,well that varies depending on where you get the girls from,beer bars are cheaper then Gogo's by half. I would expect to pay the girls 1500 to 2000 each from a gogo plus bar fines and 1000 to 1500 from a beer bar plus bar fines.
Figjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:21 AM   #3
Dilligaf

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Go for a foursome, two girls and a pre-op lady boy with huge tits. The LB shags one of the birds, watch the show and then decide when and where (if you are off that persausion) you want to join in!
Old 08-03-2007, 05:56 AM   #4
blahblah00

Shouts:

lol...thanks, but i think i'll stick to the ladies for now
Old 08-03-2007, 07:54 AM   #5
Elvis

Advanced Member

Shouts:

you wont have been the first to have asked for thresome .its when they talk in thai when your on the job really puts me of my stroke.
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:59 AM   #6
blahblah00

Shouts:

From what i've read here and on others forums it seems that chances are i'm going to be disappointed. Either one will stay in the bathroom...they'll watch t.v. or talk in Thai. Oh well...still have to try it :)
Are there any particular a-go-go bars/clubs that are recommended?
Old 08-03-2007, 08:32 AM   #7
butterflyblonde

Mentally Disturbed

Shouts:

butterflyblonde is on a distinguished road

Not always the case blahblah,

It is true that some may turn out to be shy back in the room, usually known as the 'towel wearers' but as Figjam has pointed out to you, negotiation is the key here.

As he stated, talk with the mamasan/papasan and tell them what it is you are after, they heard it all before and will not be surprised if you enquire if they have 2 girls that will be happy to do a lesbian show for you or whatever.

When you speak to the girls in person, tell them what you want and that you don't want girls that will be shy in front of each other, while there are shy girls in the bars, there are also girls that act quite slutty and would be happy to cater for your fantasies.

Happy hunting, which is all part of the fun.
butterflyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:41 AM   #8
ferocious

Northern monkey

Shouts:

i've had 4 threesomes in LOS , 1 in the eden club bkk 1 in posiedon BKK & 2 in pattaya... the ones in pattaya were a bit different cos they were bar girls and i never knew what to expect when in my room , 1 was great where i had one on my dick and one on my face but the other threesome 1 girl stayed in the bathroom while i slotted the other 1 & they swapped over which was a bit shit really as it wasn't really a threesome, i'd make sure you tell them what you want before you get them back to your room to save any disapointment
Old 08-03-2007, 09:30 AM   #9
Isee

Advanced Member

Shouts:

In a gogo, if they are adamant about the girl/girl part for a threesome etc tell them to kiss each other. Any hesitation and there is your answer. Doesn't work as well in a beerbar as too many eyes on them by being out in a public place.

In addition to Jade, there's also Welcom....but I prefer Jade. A friend of mine said he had the best threesome in his life at Welcom...but that’s a reflection of those particular girls and not the establishment.
Isee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:51 AM   #10
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

I do loads of threesomes when I'm in town and far and away the best method I've come across for picking the ladies is to go to the gogos that have a lesbian show and look around to see which pair are really getting into it. It's pretty obvious which ones are enjoying it as opposed to just putting it on.

If I was to pick one particular gogo to recommend it would have to be What's Up on soi 15 just off Walking St. There are/were 5 girls there that I used to take in different combinations and the performance was always excellent.