Old 11-17-2007, 01:05 AM   #1
elway69

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default Scotland v Italy

Anyone know if it's being screened in Pattaya.
I haven't seen anyone advertising it and it's getting close to kick off.

I want to fuck Helena Bonham Carter.
elway69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

They'll be plenty of Sweatys crying into their kilts tonight.

They gave it a good crack though, more than can be said for our bunch of wankers whatever happens.
penetrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:33 PM   #3
old crust

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Which Town in Scotland does the linesman come from?
old crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
ferocious

Northern monkey

Shouts:

oh well another summer without football for scotland...! israel beat russia and macedonia are beating croatia so looks like we could finish top after all
Old 11-17-2007, 11:28 PM   #5
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

'Heroic failure' was written all ower this clash between reigning world champs and underdogs Scotland.

I was at work and had to listen to the game on the radio. Torture - as matches always sound ten times more exciting on the radio !

We lost but there is a positive mood here. Although we didn't qualify we have regained some respect. After the nightmare Berti Vogts period, we have remereged as a decent team who will fight hard.

Fans stayed behind to cheer the players for a lap of honour. Even though we didnt make the Euro Championships. Progress has been achieved.

Look at the bigger picture. Our FIFA rankings have skyrocketed. You get like 30 points for beating Wales and 120 for beating France.
The big result for us is no longer being in the fourth seeds pot for the World Cup but being in the second seeds pot.

See you in South Africa !!
soi 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:22 AM   #6
ferocious

Northern monkey

Shouts:

got to admit it was a great effort by the jocks , i never gave them a prayer when they were drawn with italy , france & ukraine
Old 11-18-2007, 06:30 AM   #7
Wiggy

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I saw some Scottish ladyboys in there skirts crying on Soi Diana last night !!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #8
Bilbobaggins

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I used to want Scotland to do well in all of their g ames, until I realised how rabidly racist and unsporting they were, i.e. buying and wearing every countrys shirts that England play against in any major finals, now my view is they can go fuck themselves, I was cheering the eyeties on last night.
And yes, I know you are not all the same, but the majority of the ones I have met are like that.
One of the best times I had following England was at Hampden Park, watching Scholes bag a brace!!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:08 AM   #9
elway69

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins View Post
I used to want Scotland to do well in all of their g ames, until I realised how rabidly racist and unsporting they were, i.e. buying and wearing every countrys shirts that England play against in any major finals, now my view is they can go fuck themselves, I was cheering the eyeties on last night.
And yes, I know you are not all the same, but the majority of the ones I have met are like that.
One of the best times I had following England was at Hampden Park, watching Scholes bag a brace!!
Yeah you're probably right,I don't think there's many Scots who will ever support England,no matter what the sport.I have to admit though during the last world cup(which was a pile of shite),I found myself supporting England because the rest of the teams were a bunch of diving cheating bastards.(Apart from Australia of course who probably played some of the best football and were knocked out by the cheating Eyeties).
Pity about the Croats knocking you guys out next years Euro championship is going to be pretty fuckin boring. We'll have to organise something in Pattaya to take it's place.

I want to fuck Helena Bonham Carter.
elway69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:28 AM   #10
tom

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins View Post
Bilbo,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but cheering for the opposition when England is playing ain't a Scottish phenomenon by any stretch of the imagination.

The problem others see is that the English seem to think that they have some God-given right to success when the reality is, excepting the World Cup where you played all your games at Wembley, the English team has achieved the same amount of success as Scotland, Wales, Spain, The Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein and the USA in major football championships ............... absolutely zero.

Last edited by tom : 11-24-2007 at 10:30 AM.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote