Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : How much spending money for Pattaya?

Old 05-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
nosehair

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack View Post

P.S.- nose, on your last trip, did the Sandy Springs live up to what you've come to expect of it? Does it still get a from you?
Hi mack....they've always treated me very well at the Sandy. Never a problem with a bill and they are always watching out for me.

They do not do breaks on long term stay though. Good people and I consider the place my home away from home....I think woody has the same same viewpoint...as he always stays there as well.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
woodman2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosehair View Post
Hi mack....they've always treated me very well at the Sandy. Never a problem with a bill and they are always watching out for me.

They do not do breaks on long term stay though. Good people and I consider the place my home away from home....I think woody has the same same viewpoint...as he always stays there as well.
I agree with you, good hotel in a great location, but so are most places on Soi 13. Its the staff that make the Sandy special for me. 6 weeks today I will be in there again.

Never any comments but a little twinkle in the eye and a knowing look after some of the states I get into.

I budget about 12,000 Baht a day on average all in. The 1st few days always start out way over that figure then I reach the stage where I don`t need to drink so much to get buzzing I just need to top up and my expenditure drops
woodman2 is offline   Reply With Quote