Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Brand New and Lookin' for Advice

Old 12-12-2007, 11:37 AM   #21
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

P-R has only one major sponsor Classyexec, and that would be Apparelop (www.apparelop.com), the internet's biggest and best online megastore. They've kindly supplied P-R with gifts for selected new members (you!) in exchange for us mentioning them occasionally in our posts.

As you claw your way up the corporate ladder Classyexec, what could be better than to do it with your own personal....Boston Bruins Small Professional Portfolio?!

That's right Classy, this Boston Bruins Small Professional Portfolio is good for....well, let's have our great partners at Apparelop tell you exactly what it's good for:

"This Boston Bruins Small Professional Portfolio is idealistic because of field of force act, or since those little meetings in what place you demand to take a part. Holds and comes in the opinion of small 5x7" fill out of drafts and is made of leather. This small & fitted to go portfolio keeps your act in localise and you sounding tart. Features the team up logotype embossed on the extend. Officially licensed by NHL. Our received take back insurance policy applies on account of this point."

Personally Classyexec, I'd like to feel a tart rather than sound tart, but that's just me. Congratulations on your free gift* and welcome to the board!

*Please PM Fork Handles, who is responsible this month for all shipping matters for P-R. He will inform you where to send the nominal 1745 baht to cover the mailing costs for your lovely gift.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mack For This Useful Post:
butse (01-13-2008)
Old 12-12-2007, 03:38 PM   #22
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

I notice a couple of people recommending the RG but has anyone stayed there recently? I haven't for a couple of years and when I was last there it was looking a bit tatty and was desperately in need of a refurb. Have they sorted it out now?
Old 12-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #23
Fork Handles

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Stayed there in April in one of the big rooms.

Good as gold.
gonzo (12-12-2007), mandajay (01-16-2008)
Old 12-12-2007, 05:19 PM   #24
mack

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I notice a couple of people recommending the RG but has anyone stayed there recently? I haven't for a couple of years and when I was last there it was looking a bit tatty and was desperately in need of a refurb. Have they sorted it out now?
For someone who sleeps in cupboards, do you really care gonzo if the paint on the walls has faded some at the R.G.?
Old 12-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #25
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack View Post
For someone who sleeps in cupboards, do you really care gonzo if the paint on the walls has faded some at the R.G.?
A cupboard, not cupboards. I'm not planning on doing it again............until Fig's wedding.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:54 PM   #26
mack

Shouts:

Fig's planning on assigning some handlers to you gonzo. They'll make sure you at least get there in good shape. Afterwards you'll be back on your own.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 AM   #27
Classyexec

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Favorite color....hmmm.....well, I like emerald green....I think I like it because it's such a sensual color on asian skin (can you tell why I'm excited to get to pattaya?). so.....what's my newbie welcome gift?
Classyexec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:18 AM   #28
Classyexec

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I'll be sending the money right away! thanks much :-P

Rich
Old 01-13-2008, 12:13 PM   #29
butse

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Send a message via Yahoo to butse

Should have given him the watch mack!!
Look better in the write up!

Well done classy!!
butse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #30
Classyexec

Advanced Member

Shouts:

[quote=Gildas;80389]if you have the time I'd say spend two nights in Bangkok before heading to Pattaya: Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Washington Sq. a good (if costly) soapie up on Ratchada..all worth a shoofty imho. But I just plain like Bangers so am a bit biased.

Sounds like a good plan -- however, if I only have 8 - 10 days, total, in LOS, should I take two of those days away from Pattaya, when you look at all the available options in Pat? For example, can you get a great soapie in Pattaya? I really do want one....and I've read "Why Thailand" (I guess I'm going thru Steve's ebook a second time now, already!) and he mentions the Nana Plaza area as a great place for some good times....all said, given 8 - 10 days, what do you think is the best, most effective use of my time (and I'm looking for beautiful, hot bangers as well...in fact, I hope to stumble on a "blow your brains (and other things) out" GFE while in LOS.

Your thoughts? and thanks again.

Rich