Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Off-topic : Prince Philip,funny bastard.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
elway69

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default Prince Philip,funny bastard.

Found this online and it has convinced me that Prince Philip is a founder member of sickipedia, it's a list of many of his political correct one-liners:

# Still throwing spears? (Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit in March 2002)
# "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)
# "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (Speaking to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland)
# "It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." (in 1999, referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh)
# "You are a woman, aren't you?" (in 1984, in Kenya, to a native woman who had presented him with a small gift)
# "You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly." (in 1993, to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary)
# "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)
# "You managed not to get eaten, then?" (in 1998, to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea)
# "If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting)
# “Brazilians live there” (On key problems facing Brazil)
# "Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?" (Sharing a joke with a blind, wheelchair-bound girl with a guide-dog)
# "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

# 'Ever been on a plane before? It was just like that.' (To the leader of paraguay when asked how his flight was)

# 'Deaf? I'm not suprised with that bloody racket!' (To a class of deaf children sat next to a brass band)

# 'Do you have a licence for that?' (To a man in a motorized wheelchair)

# 'Bloody silly fool!' (To a Cambridge University car park attendant who failed to recognize him)

# 'If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed.' (To British students in China during Royal visit there in 1986.)

The man should get a medal or something.

I want to fuck Helena Bonham Carter.
elway69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elway69 For This Useful Post:
bigphill67 (02-22-2010), dirty_sanchez (01-04-2010), Gildas (01-04-2010), Thebomb (01-04-2010)
Old 01-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
old crust

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I like the Queen, and have respect for her, but I'm afraid she did'nt walk the full length of the counter when making her husband selection.
old crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #3
The Gunslinger

non posting member

Shouts:

The Gunslinger is on a distinguished road

I like Phil the Greek, always good for a laugh!
The Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Gunslinger For This Useful Post:
dirty_sanchez (01-04-2010)
Old 01-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #4
Delaware

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I like to think of the public relations guy that is assigned to him in the royal PR/spin doctor office. The dude must be at his wits end, no hair and have a drink problem. Moving from one international goof to the next.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
agudbuk

Advanced Member

Shouts:

May be politically incorrect but every word has the ring of truth.
Delaware (01-06-2010)
Old 02-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #6
bigphill67

Advanced Member

Shouts:

[quote=elway69;171356]Found this online and it has convinced me that Prince Philip is a founder member of sickipedia, it's a list of many of his political correct one-liners:

can't wait till i,m old enough to get away with some of these great lines but there's some truth in them all :lol: