Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Is 5000 baht too much for S/T?

Old 12-24-2006, 10:19 PM   #11
routeman

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Steve
Just a couple of points,as you say it was 3 years ago since your last visit,and then the girls appeared to be more attactive than now.From the posted pictures I have seen they do come across as being on the fatter,older and uglier variety.
A similiar service,as you know,is available at the Belgium embassy c/w tool kit,at a FAR cheaper price than the Eden,also some Soi 6 girls come equiped.
I think you are over stating the total cost of a s/t with 2 gogo girls also,in particular the l/d's aspect and the cost of a s/t room 800 bht?
Personally I think that within the first 3 months we will find that the prices at Eden will reduce significantly due to level of attractive girls (If same as Bangkok),monger type that frequent Pattaya in general,and finally location of Eden,an area I think is great,but not for this enterprise needs IMHO to be more central.
routeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 10:45 PM   #12
Sa-teef

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by routeman View Post
Steve
Just a couple of points,as you say it was 3 years ago since your last visit,and then the girls appeared to be more attactive than now.From the posted pictures I have seen they do come across as being on the fatter,older and uglier variety.
A similiar service,as you know,is available at the Belgium embassy c/w tool kit,at a FAR cheaper price than the Eden,also some Soi 6 girls come equiped.
I think you are over stating the total cost of a s/t with 2 gogo girls also,in particular the l/d's aspect and the cost of a s/t room 800 bht?
Personally I think that within the first 3 months we will find that the prices at Eden will reduce significantly due to level of attractive girls (If same as Bangkok),monger type that frequent Pattaya in general,and finally location of Eden,an area I think is great,but not for this enterprise needs IMHO to be more central.
Sorry to hear the quality of ladies has slipped at Eden, but I guess that wouldn't be hard to imagine these days. I still have fond memories of a slightly chubby but VERY SEXY young one there with freckles on her face. I had her delivered twice in the afterhours routine back in '03 I think it was?

Actually I didn't know the darlings from Welcom Inn came with toys as well! Been there enough but never inquired before! I'll try not to let that happen again, thanks!

Some of the ST rooms at Heaven Above have been getting rave reviews lately and are in high demand I'm told. The price of 800+ was mentioned by those I talked to anyway. I'm more of a Cherry Lodge/ White Rose kinda guy which comes in around half that as I recall.

The location might be a strategic one as well as an economic one. Being a little out of sight much like Soi 7/1 is in Bangkok keeps it away from the prying eyes of the telack I'm thinking? With the LK Metropole, the Royale, the Mercure' and the other new one being built next door to it, I think they have a plan afoot.

Good discussion and thanks for the information gentlemen!

~Steve