Old 06-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #11
simie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

This is quite alarming I'm actually agreeing with some of what Milkpot says! When I moved to Thailand I found it really is a totally different kettle of fish to being on holiday. And it does'nt matter how many times you have been you soon learn living there is different.
I disagree with Milky on sex being the be all to living in Thailand its just one part plenty of other good bits to Thailand. But as he said there are also things that can be extremely frustrating! I lasted 3 months in Pattaya before moving to Bangkok. Personally found it hard as Miltray has to stay out of the bars and off the piss. Pattaya is a holiday place and in my book not a good place to live for most people, but thats just my personal opinion.
Simie.
simie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to simie For This Useful Post:
tom (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #12
tom

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by simie View Post
This is quite alarming I'm actually agreeing with some of what Milkpot says! When I moved to Thailand I found it really is a totally different kettle of fish to being on holiday. And it does'nt matter how many times you have been you soon learn living there is different.
I disagree with Milky on sex being the be all to living in Thailand its just one part plenty of other good bits to Thailand. But as he said there are also things that can be extremely frustrating! I lasted 3 months in Pattaya before moving to Bangkok. Personally found it hard as Miltray has to stay out of the bars and off the piss. Pattaya is a holiday place and in my book not a good place to live for most people, but thats just my personal opinion.
Simie.
I agree with you. Mirky may be right about guys coming to LOS for the sex but there's absolutely no need to go to Pattaya for that reason. Probably quite the opposite - it isn't as if arranging a threesome anywhere in Thailand is anything approaching a challenge. It's more difficult to find a box of Sugar Puffs.

Any time I'm tempted to visit Pattaya rather than BKK I just think of the scabby 'coyotes' in some of the bars and then watch what BKK has to offer as an alternative.

tom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tom For This Useful Post:
Chuck_Wao (07-01-2010), Jake (07-03-2010), Mirkwood (07-01-2010), ROLAND (06-30-2010), simie (06-30-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #13
Mirkwood

Macks 5k club

Shouts:

Bangkok has better looking ladies for sure. I'm 100% converted in that department. Thing is they are more expensive. For me it's probably worth paying as it saves hotel and bus fare to Pattaya. Drink prices seem cheaper here in BKK for some reason. LD's last night were mostly 110 baht.

It took a while. 3 Nana visits but I've finally found a girl I fancy. Lots of eye candy which is nice to snog but this latest squeeze is right up my street. I'll get some photo's.
Mirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mirkwood For This Useful Post:
simie (07-01-2010), tom (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #14
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkwood View Post
. I'll get some photo's.
We won't hold our breath waiting
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
kuranda_bagman (07-01-2010)