Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Off-topic : Death at England v Wales

Old 12-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #11
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
Problem is the next Cardiff v Swansea match will all be kicking off again as if nothing has happened same as at all the other derbies.

No one learns not even if someone dies.
Speculation and clueless bollocks yet again.

Best thing to come out of all of this was the reaction from the fans of both teams over the baseless allegations in the press. The main forums for each team arranged a charity friendly match to raise money for Mikey's family after it all happened which generated a fair bit of good will on each side. Fact is there's been hardly any bother at the local derbies for a while now anyway.
old crust (12-21-2011)
Old 12-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #12
ROLAND

Shouts:

They have charity matches between Brighton and Palace supporters and yet on the real match day it kicks off all over town.

Hardly any bother means there must have been some bother so take off your rose tinted specs or walk down Swansea High St wearing a Cardiff shirt or vice versa and see what the reaction is.

Firms kicking off has never gone away despite what some people say and all the time it does you will get instances like what happened at Wembley.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Fuck me, where did I say there was no bother or never going to be any? You stated things would carry on as if nothing had happened and I told you it was clueless bollocks because it is. Once again you're flapping your lip about stuff you know nothing about just as you did at the start of the thread.

Palace and Brighton may play charity matches every 5 minutes for all I know (and care) - Cardiff and Swansea don't. And certainly not with the people who were involved in this one!

Yes, there's always going to be rivalry between the 2 teams and yes, it is going to kick off between them, to think otherwise would be naive in the extreme, but as a direct result of what's happened recently tensions between the 2 are noticeably diminished and so it has already made a difference.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #14
foz

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Preston v doom boxing day.Old rivarly ... we have done them big style last few times ... there gunning for revenge ... iam not going old bill being bothering me lately so ive deciced ,to big off a risk as get lifted there no abbo tour with the boy for the ashes
Old 12-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #15
techno kev

Advanced Member

Shouts:

3500 gan to preston,i can't gan coz of work foz,but should be a good day for those who are gan,i fancy a win for us ?
Old 12-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #16
ferocious

Northern monkey

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foz View Post
Preston v doom boxing day.Old rivarly ... we have done them big style last few times ... there gunning for revenge ... iam not going old bill being bothering me lately so ive deciced ,to big off a risk as get lifted there no abbo tour with the boy for the ashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by techno kev View Post
3500 gan to preston,i can't gan coz of work foz,but should be a good day for those who are gan,i fancy a win for us ?

Who's gonna hold the coats then ?
bigphill67 (12-25-2011)
Old 12-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #17
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foz View Post
ive deciced ,to big off a risk as get lifted there no abbo tour with the boy for the ashes
You still planning to go to the ashes then ? I know you been planning it a long time but back then the Aussies were still a team capable of putting up a decent fight. Might as well wait until the next time England play a 1 dayer against the Paddys in Dublin, hop on Ryan Air and go see that, will see more of a competition and save a bundle.
Fork Handles (12-23-2011), foz (12-23-2011), gkp (12-23-2011)
Old 12-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #18
foz

Advanced Member

Shouts:

nah still going ashes with the boy... so got to keep things clean till i get in to abbo land.......anyway the amount off lads we will have there there will be only one winner off the park.......so when its back to normal next time when theres only 15/ 20 lads ill probally go

Last edited by foz : 12-23-2011 at 11:41 PM.
foz is offline   Reply With Quote