Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Thailand Forum : Maybe I'm a fool but I think I fell in love

Old 04-18-2010, 06:07 AM   #31
timanonymous

Advanced Member

Shouts:

After 3 more years in this war, I'm seriously thinking about moving to Bangkok.

Yea, I'm insane but I am thinking about it seriously.

It's not for the girl I met. It's because I belong there. I never felt home anywhere else I have lived (US, England, Afghanistan, China, Mexico, United Arab Emirates). I can't explain it. I feel homesick right now and it's not for the Fayetteville, North Carolina or Uxbridge, Middlesex. It's for Bangkok, Thailand.

I'll use the money from my contracts to finance a tuition, room, and board at a university in Bangkok. I made great grades at University of Michigan so there shouldn't be a problem getting accepted. I'll get a graduate degree there and then start a new life. I really think I can pull it off.

I'm not talking about getting married or financing a gold digging bitch. I'm talking about moving to Bangkok and making it work.

Last edited by timanonymous : 04-18-2010 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Needed to include a picture for emphasis
timanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to timanonymous For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (04-19-2010)
Old 04-18-2010, 07:00 AM   #32
simie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Tim, well good luck to you if you can make it work. However be aware that a lot of Universities in Thailand are crap and any qualification from them would be relatively worthless. Also of course you would be limited to a small numbers of Universities and courses that are offered in English.
Simie.
simie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #33
ROLAND

Shouts:

Fatal mistake , Bangkok is for holidays and fucking whores.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #34
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim wait till you get a load of female Thai Uni students , you wont learn a thing, you'll never be able to concentrate in class . Google it and see for yourself. One of my favorite past times in Chiang Mai was eating ice cream in Swensens in the mall and watching the girls from the uni across the road come in after school. Tight white blouses, short tight black skirts, high heels and long legs , pert breasts, beautiful creamy white skin , long black hair, stunning ....and they were the boys .
BigBadSi (04-19-2010), bouncer (04-19-2010), Bower (06-12-2010), Frankie (04-18-2010), KeeNeow (04-18-2010), kuranda_bagman (04-18-2010)
Old 04-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #35
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusamile View Post
Tim wait till you get a load of female Thai Uni students , you wont learn a thing, you'll never be able to concentrate in class . Google it and see for yourself. One of my favorite past times in Chiang Mai was eating ice cream in Swensens in the mall and watching the girls from the uni across the road come in after school. Tight white blouses, short tight black skirts, high heels and long legs , pert breasts, beautiful creamy white skin , long black hair, stunning ....and they were the boys .
And gorgeous Thai uni students won't look twice unless with disdain at a fat falang sex tourist , even one who looks a bit 50/50
Old 04-18-2010, 12:45 PM   #36
Isee

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
And gorgeous Thai uni students won't look twice unless with disdain at a fat falang sex tourist , even one who looks a bit 50/50
Not true at all - uni girls need money as well, so some of them will be up for having a sponsor or a quick burst to their finances when the rent is due etc (be it thai or farang). The problem is they haven't really had much contact with farangs and the communication barrier (if you can't speak thai at a conversational level) will be the real deal breaker. I reckon Yusa would have a good shot at getting one, however having seen a pic of you Roland, I can understand why they would react as you described
Isee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isee For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (04-19-2010), foz (04-18-2010), yusamile (04-19-2010)
Old 04-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #37
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isee View Post
Not true at all - uni girls need money as well, so some of them will be up for having a sponsor or a quick burst to their finances when the rent is due etc (be it thai or farang). The problem is they haven't really had much contact with farangs and the communication barrier (if you can't speak thai at a conversational level) will be the real deal breaker. I reckon Yusa would have a good shot at getting one, however having seen a pic of you Roland, I can understand why they would react as you described
Hark at Brad Pitt
Old 04-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #38
foz

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Tim are you winding us up..............is this mirky in another name?
Old 04-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #39
timanonymous

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Tim are you winding us up..............is this mirky in another name?
Old 04-19-2010, 03:11 AM   #40
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sdfsdfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isee View Post
Not true at all - uni girls need money as well, so some of them will be up for having a sponsor or a quick burst to their finances when the rent is due etc (be it thai or farang).
My thoughts exactly.

The problem is they haven't really had much contact with farangs and the communication barrier (if you can't speak thai at a conversational level) will be the real deal breaker. I reckon Yusa would have a good shot at getting one, however having seen a pic of you Roland, I can understand why they would react as you described
Funny !