Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Off-topic : Opening Day...Baseball 2007 is underway!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
nosehair

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default Opening Day...Baseball 2007 is underway!

Being a fan of the greatest sport of all, baseball, I am very happy that the new MLB season has started.

For those who don't follow baseball....the regular season lasts 6 months, April-September, with the playoffs starting in October.

The World Series, where the best baseball team in the world is crowned, can actually end in late October, or in some instances the first week of November...1989 for example, when the San Francisco Loma Prieta quake of 7.1 stopped play for 10 days or so.

Anyone who was in the SF/Oak/San Jose area at the time can attest to the strength of that jolt...F N scary....

Anywho....with the start of a new season even the "Watfords" of the baseball world have supreme optimism that this will be the year of there team.....

So in keeping with the tradition of "Opening Day".....here are the winners of each division and the World Series victor for 2007....take it to da bank....

AL East....the Yankees...fuck 'em...only team I hate more is the Red Sox.

AL Central...the White Sox.

AL West...the A's

Wild Card...the Blue Jay's

A's advancing to the World Series.

NL East...Mets...hate these guys too.

NL Central...the Cubs

NL West...Dodgers...hate these Hollywood F N bums 2.

Wild Card...the Phillies.

Cubs advance to the World Series and beat the A's in 7 games...first World Series victory in about a 100 F N years

For all you baseball fans...I hope your team has a great season...unless they are playing mine

Although a Yankee...still the greatest ballplayer of all time...even my dog knows his name

Who is yer team?

Last edited by nosehair : 04-02-2007 at 01:43 PM.
nosehair is offline   Reply With Quote