Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : A board primer for new members

Old 10-01-2007, 03:03 AM   #1
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

Default A board primer for new members

After reading a question about a post from a new member, it made me think how confusing it must be to join a new board sometimes. So this post will try to explain some of the people on this board and the references made here. Add in your clarification too, any of the BM'ers who have been here awhile.

Just off the top of my head if I was new and kept seeing words with a "v" misspelled with a "w" I'd wonder WTF? Lots of times you'll see "whatewer", or "wery" etc. instead of "whatever" and "very." This was started by bouncer and lots of us followed him. "Roll" is also sometimes spelled "rool" and like that.

Smullenpe and Bazzap are noted for their generosity towards the women of LOS...Bazzap has been known to go into gold shops, computer stores, etc. with his TG in tow and she walks out very happy. Smull has been known to buy a condo for a Dominican Republic lucky lady and spreads the baht around LOS when he visits. Mack (me) has been stuck fixing up, then trying to sell a house in a real estate depression in California and hasn't been back to LOS for 2 years. We all get some stick over these situations from some board members. Figjam claims to have graduated from Calcutta University as a doctor, I claim to have a medical degree from Tijuana Tech, Yusamile is rumored to be a great internet lawyer, The Bomb actually is a professional fighter in England, ROLAND says he used to be a male model...who are we to dispute this? Most of the rest don't say what they do or did and so we suspect they are criminals of some kind.

BigbadSi, jonny, bouncer...just about anyone at any time has been called gay...not that there's anything wrong with that...it's just juvenile, high school humor and no bad intent is meant. My father was gay for example. See? No harm done saying that.

There are 13 moderators here (I think?). The Big Three are Figjam, Winston_Churchill and jonny. They're called "The Big Three" (or what they prefer, "The Holy Trinity,") because they were most instrumental in getting this board going...sort of like the "Founding Fathers of Pattaya-Revealed." Jonny did and still does most all of the technical nerd/geek stuff on the board and is called nerdboy and made fun of for all his efforts but deep inside we do appreciate all he's done for the board. Other mods are Yusamile (an Aussie), Nosehair, Gildas, butterflyblonde, Fork Handles (another Aussie ), ferocious, torrenova (a resident of Pattaya with 2 bars plus his newest and most prized addition...a brand new baby daughter), bouncer the Big Swede, gonzo and mack.

The woosies are a sub-group inside this forum. Our leaders are the General Figjam and his right hand man Major Fork Handles. The woosie creed is to avoid fist fights at all costs but to give out as much verbal abuse as is safe (usually from great distances, so the internet is perfect for us).

Smullenpe came on the board as a newbie (actually it was a previous board) asked a ton of questions, followed very little of our suggestions on his first trip to LOS, it was a disaster but he stepped up and wrote a classic tell-all 1st time report that is in the newbie section. After reading that you'll understand some of the jokes we write to smull.
We don't think of ourselves as different than the members, we try to keep a hands-off policy regarding posts etc. plus the members here will tell us if we fuck up. The difference on this board is we will listen and change if we fucked up.

Oh yeah...bouncer is the size of a condo so I like to humor him at all times ...up to you how you want to deal with him.

Any other BM'ers go ahead and add your comments that will help the new members figure out some of the inside comments on the board. Something a new member could read that seems crazy or terrible is most times a joke and it's based on some past event or post.

Last edited by mack : 12-14-2007 at 09:17 PM.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mack For This Useful Post:
bouncer (10-01-2007), Gildas (10-01-2007), goliath (10-01-2007), jonny (10-01-2007), K2K (10-01-2007), kuranda_bagman (10-01-2007)
Old 10-01-2007, 03:23 AM   #2
K2K

Advanced Member

Shouts:

A big thanks MACK for taking the time to explain the nuances of the the 'senior' BM's here.

It will take a while to get to know the characters - all but butterflyblonde you mention are unfamiliar names to me - although I suspect some could be posting under different monikers.

A bit of friendly banter works wonders in making a forum more fun. Look forward to making some new friends here - perhaps the odd troll or idiot and when in town or any of you guys down in Phuket.
K2K is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to K2K For This Useful Post:
mack (10-01-2007)
Old 10-01-2007, 03:44 AM   #3
jonny

3k nerd club

Shouts:

Send a message via AIM to jonny

K2K,

I'll be honest I don't think I've got to the end of one of your posts without my eyes wandering to the left and looking at your avatars ass! Its a cracker!
jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:54 AM   #4
bouncer

Macks Minder

Shouts:

k2K Please be adviced that mack is a guy that lived a wery shelterd life and hes not t bright..........
He lives his life through these boards and other places like arcades,cinema theaters, etc
In real life he was a elewator repairman and his dream was to go to pattaya and have sex whith a woman that actually was younger then him,.......

but he needs a change because the sheeps wont come to him nowdays ...........

bouncer
Old 10-01-2007, 03:57 AM   #5
bouncer

Macks Minder

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
K2K,

I'll be honest I don't think I've got to the end of one of your posts without my eyes wandering to the left and looking at your avatars ass! Its a cracker!
or fucks sake jonny its a girls ass and you know you dont like that stop pretending and count some
Old 10-01-2007, 04:03 AM   #6
jonny

3k nerd club

Shouts:

:beatemup:

edit: fuck knows why but I just can't sleep.......don't know why I logged on here with you lot
Old 10-01-2007, 04:08 AM   #7
bouncer

Macks Minder

Shouts:

You need to go to patts and can you please pick mack upp on the way.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:12 AM   #8
jonny

3k nerd club

Shouts:

he lives in the opposite direction..............??
Old 10-01-2007, 04:47 AM   #9
bouncer

Macks Minder

Shouts:

Thats a small favor to ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,me thinks get your ass in gear,

not in a gay way
Old 10-01-2007, 06:52 AM   #10
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
:beatemup:
You know, that guy on the lft does resemble Bouncer and the one on the right looks a lot like Jonny. I think i see where the inspiration for that samilie came from,....good choice Jonny.