Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Thailand Forum : Maybe I'm a fool but I think I fell in love

Old 04-19-2010, 11:41 AM   #41
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusamile View Post
I thought you preferred 50 year old Beach Road skanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bouncer (04-19-2010), Mirkwood (04-19-2010)
Old 04-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #42
Mirkwood

Macks 5k club

Shouts:

Quote:
Oh dear. Full of venom as ususal.
Mirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #43
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkwood View Post
Oh dear. Full of venom as ususal.
And you want to get a spell checker
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bouncer (04-19-2010)
Old 04-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #44
timanonymous

Advanced Member

Shouts:

This story of a foreign guy who goes to Nana and falls in love with a bar girl has played out an uncountable number of times. I knew about this happening to men even before I left for Thailand but the reason why I can fall for something I knew was coming was because it was so convincing.

She cried three times over the two weeks that I was there because I was talking about "when I leave...". She never asked for money but yes I did give it to her. When we made love she initiated it. When I call her she tells me that she loves me. All her friends told me that I was the first person she had ever gone home with let alone spend 2 weeks with. They told *her* (not me) not to fall in love.

It's too convincing. I tell this to people who have been to Bangkok before and they tell me that something similar happened to them too. Maybe this girl is different but how could I ever know that the way she acted was not just an elaborate plot to get into my finances.

I can't stand the idea that dating has to be as hard as it is for me back in the US. I hate how in the west I go out and maybe find some girl to bring along but she isn't the most beautiful woman I could want. I have to "settle" with someone. Or maybe she is beautiful but has a feeling of entitlement proportional to her beauty. In Bangkok I just sat down at a bar by myself, and the most beautiful woman in the bar walked up to me and said, "Hello, etc etc well, welcome to Bangkok". Then we went out all over town and although she was beautiful she didn't feel like every guy owed her something. But maybe none of it was real. I remember when I we were in one of the really posh clubs I asked her, "Am I dreaming?" and she said, "No, you are not dreaming" and then pinched my leg to demonstrate.

Me walking up to someone I like and for them to be shocked that someone like me would even ask the time of day, is the reality.

It's like for 2 weeks I was living someone else's life but then I woke up and realized that no, I am not THAT successful, or THAT attractive and I just want to go back to sleep.

I don't think alot of people are prepared for all the entire world has to offer (both the bad and the good). I think the world is dangerous. Not just because of obvious things like third country nationals with AK-47s but because of ALL the desires and temptations outside of the comfortable place I used to live in North Carolina. I think there are still many things I have not seen that you can desire so much that you would do ANYTHING for. I think everything that is out there is mostly documented but not really well known to most people. Bangkok I think is an example of this.

timanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #45
ROLAND

Shouts:

She is a whore who fucks guys like you for a living. She simply told you what you wanted to hear and right now she is sucking another guys dick telling him the same thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
aqualung (04-22-2010), foz (04-19-2010)
Old 04-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #46
Frankie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Tim

The girl is one of two things:

1. A bargirl who's job it is to make you (or any other customer) feel good and is paid in return. She quickly works out what you want and tells you exactly what you want to hear. Its all part of the job.

2. The real deal. How your going to establish this is impossible as your not even in the same country, don't understand the culture and cant speak the language. Same as me.

As you met her in a bar then by default she is a bargirl, maybe not as hardened as others but that will be acquired in a matter of weeks. Obviously on your next trip meet up with her if you want and take it from there, but just concentrate on having a good time.

As for "belonging" in Thailand I think most of us feel the same way, although the pull may be stronger for you. One thing though, Thailand does not want us on a permanent basis. Bear that in mind. You might think you belong there but any Thai will tell you different and that is backed up with strict Government legislation.

Hope it all works out for you. You eventually get used to thinking about the LOS every day, longing to return and logging on to Thailand related web boards every day.

I was warned before I went to Thailand that I would be "fucked for ever" and I am. So are you now.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie For This Useful Post:
bigphill67 (04-20-2010), Elvis (04-20-2010), roamer (04-20-2010)
Old 04-19-2010, 10:34 PM   #47
foz

Advanced Member

Shouts:

If its not mirky in desquise its some other odd bod...................should we have a poll on who it is ?
Old 04-19-2010, 10:41 PM   #48
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Tim

The girl is one of two things:

1. A bargirl who's job it is to make you (or any other customer) feel good and is paid in return. She quickly works out what you want and tells you exactly what you want to hear. Its all part of the job.

2. The real deal. How your going to establish this is impossible as your not even in the same country, don't understand the culture and cant speak the language. Same as me.

As you met her in a bar then by default she is a bargirl, maybe not as hardened as others but that will be acquired in a matter of weeks. Obviously on your next trip meet up with her if you want and take it from there, but just concentrate on having a good time.

As for "belonging" in Thailand I think most of us feel the same way, although the pull may be stronger for you. One thing though, Thailand does not want us on a permanent basis. Bear that in mind. You might think you belong there but any Thai will tell you different and that is backed up with strict Government legislation.

Hope it all works out for you. You eventually get used to thinking about the LOS every day, longing to return and logging on to Thailand related web boards every day.

I was warned before I went to Thailand that I would be "fucked for ever" and I am. So are you now.
Come on and be realistic, there is more chance of Shergar being found than the second option being right. You say it yourself that there is a language and culture barrier and she has simply played the game and hooked another punter.
I bet you a million quid she is a hardcore pro and more regular punters than I've had hot dinners.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #49
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
I do, but WTF has that got to do with anything ? Pay closer attention to my trip reports and you'll notice i dont restrict myself to a particular age bracket or a particular look,...i'll fuck em all. .

Tim, I knew a guy in the American armed services who was stationed in the Middle East and almost identical to you came to Phuket for the first time and fell for a bargirl. We warned him, but he thought she was different and started investing money and time into her . But she never left the bar even though she said she would and she was off with another farang while he was still sending her money. Its really hard to know what to do,....but go slow and keep your wits about you,.....thats if you can while your under the spell of the raven haired seductress.

One of the unfortunate things about Thailand is that so many lying conniving bar girls have fucked it up for any girls that are possibly genuine. So many girls have fucked over so many guys before with the exact same scenario your in now,....the tears , the genuine concern, not asking for money etc ( now in some cases thats almost the best way to guarantee getting paid . The less a girl talks about money with me the more i am inclined to give her,...its like reverse psychology and when it come to money TG's are pretty clever ) , which leads you to think as so many have thought before " maybe she's different " .

Its a little like the Thai version of " The boy who cried Wolf ", only its " The girl who cried and said she loved me ",...... how can you really know the truth.
Frankie (04-20-2010), roamer (04-20-2010)
Old 04-20-2010, 07:35 AM   #50
Frankie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
Come on and be realistic, there is more chance of Shergar being found than the second option being right. You say it yourself that there is a language and culture barrier and she has simply played the game and hooked another punter.
I bet you a million quid she is a hardcore pro and more regular punters than I've had hot dinners.
Just trying to use a bit of tact and diplomacy Loland and looking at things from the two differing points of view.

Personally I would go with Option 1 but the OP is unlikely to see things in such a simplistic way.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote