Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : Newbies guide to Thai Girls

Old 04-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
KeeNeow

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default Newbies guide to Thai Girls

This was originally posted by lovedog100 on FLB board.

I've just got done reading another heart wrenching story of a farang and a Thai bar girl. He supported her for three years, and got her visa's and flew her to his home several times. He was getting ready to retire in Thailand with the love of his life, when he found out about another sponsor. (A sponsor is a man that sends money, supports a lady while he goes home and readies for his neat trip to Pattaya.) As it turned out, she had several sponsors. If I were to guess, I'd say a Thai boy friend as well. It sounds like time for a refresher course on Thai ladies.

Most of us show up in Pattaya because it's like a sexual Disney Land. We can do the things we can't do at home. Have ladies that look like the ones that wouldn't even speak to us at home. We can party like a rock star, and be made to feel like one too. Our sex drive goes into overdrive, and we get a self esteem boost. It's easy to get spoiled in Pattaya. The Thai girls will make the women at home seem like men with tits. They have a femininity that western women don't have, and they are willing to please. That's in contrast to women from home, that demand that they be pleased. Women from my country have an average size 16 dress size, while that average lady in Pattaya is probably a size 2 or 4. Pattaya is defiantly a play land for men, exciting, fun, where fantasy's can be fulfilled, new fantasy's made, and fulfilled again.

When we first arrive in Pattaya we slip our manhood into any lady that says "I want go with you". Then we start getting selective, and going for the girls with the perfect bum, best boobs, nicest legs, or is just out right gorgeous. We will try two or three ladies at a time. After a while of thinking with our cocks, something happens. Our brain have atrophied or something, because we find "the one". We have read all the stories, and talked with those taken by Thai ladies. Yet, we think "mine is different". Your friends and acquaintances that you have made in Pattaya will throw up their arms, and roll their eyes behind your back, but won't say a word about the train wreck they know is inevitable to happen.

You arrived in Pattaya a full grown man, yet turned into a teenager in love for the first time. Just like when you were 15 years old, it feels real. It's not real, it's just a fantasy that you want to keep going. A thinking man would think "this is great, I'm going to come back and do it again sometime". However, you are thinking about ways to keep it going. You ask the girl if she will quit working bar and be with you. You haven't thought it out completely, but you have ideas of going home and selling everything and coming back to live, or marrying her and bring her home to the "American dream" or what ever dream you have in your country. Of course she says "yes, but if I quit work, I'll need money to live on, and support my family while I wait you". The trap snaps shut. You have just been snared, and you think that you have caught her.

Next you start negotiations on how much you will send her while you are gone. You have heard that the average Thai makes about 5,000 baht a month, and from that think that if you gave her 6,000 baht, she could live a little better than average. She could go home and get a job at 7-11 where she would add 5,000 to that and live well. Knock, Knock, WAKE UP. That is never going to happen. Just as if you rented your hotel room while you were gone, she wants her going rate, like she would get if she was barfined seven days a week. You go back and forth, or maybe you just cave in. You end up with a number somewhere between 20k and 60k a month. Of course, if any of your Pattaya friends ask, you will say 1/2 of what you are really giving, and you will never tell friends, family, and coworkers at home you are sending her money. You know their response will be "WTF? You are sending a Thai prostitute money with out getting any pussy? WTF is wrong with you?."

It's Okay though, because you know that "your girl is different." After agreeing to regularly send the biggest pay check she has ever got in her life, she gives you a BJ and swallows your spunk, just to show how much she loves you. A few days later, you hand her a wad of cash as you get on your homeward bound plane. She watches in tears as your plane taxi's to the runway. Then she makes a call to a man she knows in BKK. As long as she is in BKK, she might as well enjoy it for a few days, and get paid for it. On the flight home you start to make a plan how to get back to Thailand, or get the girl to your country. When you fall asleep, you dream of your new sex filled life with a girl 1/2 your age. Won't all your friends eat their hearts out?

Now your girl with her new found wealth will have to decide what she is going to do. They typically do one of a few things. First though, she has to bar fine several of her friends and take them out on the town. Showing off wealth is a big thing for an Issan farm girl. After a few days of partying, she gets down and makes a decision on what to do while waiting for you to take her away. She will.........
1. Keep working bar, or change to a different bar and keep working.
2. Stop work, move her Thai boyfriend into her room, and they will live off your money.
3. Freelance, going to the disco's nightly. She has an income so she can be selective who she goes with. Young, good looking, with money.
4. Go back to the village and stays with her family and child.
5. Goes back to the village for a month or two, then misses the excitement and glamor of Pattaya, and returns to working bar.
6. Finding out what a great scam having a sponsor is, look for another sponsor, and then another.

Most of us would rather that she chooses #4, however the village is where her ex-husband and childhood sweetheart are. Moma will walk all over the village bragging how her girl is making 4-5 times as much as anyone working in the village. She will become a target for every lazy Thai man in the village that wants to sponge off a lady. Being that it's a small place, it's also a boring place, especially if you don't have a job to go to every day. Drinking, gambling and visiting the Karaoke becomes a way of life, just to keep the boredom away.

No matter which she picks, you can expect calls or e-mails for extra money. Moma's buffalo will get sick and need a vet. Her brother will crash his motorbike into a police car, and will have to pay off the police, make repairs, and need a doctor. The roof will start leaking, and need to be completely replaced. The loan on the house is due, and it was borrowed from the mafia, if it's not paid next week, someone will get hurt, or die. She will develop a cyst on her overy and need an operation. The list goes on and on, as does the number of times you will be asked to send money to avert a crises.

Lets say you ignore all of the above. You sell everything you own, cash in your 401k or other retirement package, sell what stocks you have and are ready to make the move to Thailand. Moma will make her a gift of enough land to build a house on. By gift, I mean she says this land is yours, although no paperwork changes hands. Farang can't own land in Thailand anyway. With her new land, she will want a house built on it for you and her to live happily after. You send the estimated one million baht to build the house, soon the extra's soon start popping up. She got a western bathroom for you. A western kitchen has to be built because you will want western food cooked. A second bathroom off the big bedroom. A garage for the car you are going to buy. You send another one million baht. When you arrive in Thailand the family expects a big wedding to show off their new farang son in law. You get to pay for it all. Moma and papa want a minimum of 150,000 baht sin sot, maybe as high as a million. Sin sot is the dowry you are expected to pay for your new bride. Newly married, you wait for the house to be finished while shopping for furniture. On the day you show up to move in, mama, papa, and all the brothers and uncles are out front and inform you that she doesn't love you any more, you have to go. The locks have been changed, and the police are on the way. If you don't leave now, the police will only find a beaten and bloody trespasser on the front lawn. After all, it's mama's land.

If you are lucky, she will come to your country. By lucky I mean, that in most of the major first world countries, you have to stay married for so long before she can get permanent residence. In America that's two years. So, after paying the sin sot, and giving the family a show off wedding, you get to bring your new bride home. Well, after waiting a year for her visa application to be approved. All the while she will be doing #1 threw #6 listed above. Then you get to bring her home and live happily after after, or until she gets permanent residence status, which ever comes first. With in a week of receiving permanent residence, expect papers to be served on you for divorce. You can bet that during her two years there, she has researched your countries divorce laws, and probably knows them better than your attorney. Say good buy to your Thai trophy wife, and everything you own. Expect her to give you one final parting shot, she tells you that your best friend fucks better than you do, and your brothers cock is bigger.

If you think that I am showing a bleak outcome for you and your bar girl, I am, but it's a realistic outlook. If you think that I'm trying to talk you out of being a sponsor, I am. Think with your head, not your cock. Do I know it all? No, defiantly not, but it's still a realistic look at what's ahead for you, if you fall for a bar girl. (or any Thai girl for that matter) Remember what you already know, but are ignoring because your girl is different.
1. Money is #1
2. You are nothing more than a walking ATM to them.
3. Your girl is NOT different.

Next is a list of where you sit in the heart of a Thai girl. It's meant as a joke, but what makes it funny is how true it is. Mama and the Thai boyfriend can change places. Moma always comes first, but the Thai boyfriend will always get more money out of her. He will also be a bigger driving force in playing you, and will be at the root of all requests for extra money.

Your place in Thai lady’s heart.
1. Money
2. Gold
3. Food
4. Sleep
5. Thai boyfriend
6. Mama
7. Baby
8. Thai friends
9. Other Thai people
10. Mama’s Buffalo
11. Dog, cat
12. Flea on dog cat
13. You !!

While all of this sounds negative. While it sounds like I'm saying, don't come to Pattaya. I'm not negative, but realistic, I seen it many times, and heard about it from way to many. I want you to come to Pattaya and have the time of your life. Come back again and again. Just realize, it's not real, it's fun and fantasy. Enjoy your time in Pattaya. There is no place like it in the world. It's fun, it's exciting, it's different, it's weird, and it's a mans wet dream. In fact, you may never have had a wet dream so exciting. Just remember it's not real. You are paying the ladies for what you are getting. Just because one is better than the others, doesn't mean that you won't find one just as good during your next trip. You probably will. There are many like her. Your girl is not different, she is just a bit better than the others you have tried so far. Remember, you haven't tried them all, and new ones arrive every day.

Good luck
bell (04-14-2011), bouncer (04-19-2011), Jake (05-30-2011), Kopite1957 (12-12-2011), Mirkwood (04-17-2011), timn (05-31-2011)
Old 04-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeNeow View Post
2. Stop work, move her Thai boyfriend into her room, and they will live off your money.
Doesn't even have to be a Thai boyfriend. One of my regulars would always come round with a load of food and cigs for me then we'd go out on the piss together at her expense whenever her sponsor sent her a load of cash
Old 04-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
Gildas

Advanced Member

Shouts:

recall Magoo once referring to them all as "snakes with tits"...harsh, but ultimately true.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildas View Post
recall Magoo once referring to them all as "snakes with tits"...harsh, but ultimately true.
I think that was originally a Big D phrase.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #5
Frankie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Was once drinking in St. Tropez (now Papagayo) a bird was on the phone, she finished the call, spoke to the yings behind the bar who then went delerious. Bell got rang twice while I was there.

Explanation: "Boyfliend she, him send big money". At least it wasnt squandered.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #6
monsterman

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Tom i have to agree and disagree with you on thai women ...my experience is that most are snakes with tits but a few are sainted angels .
bouncer (04-19-2011), fearules (04-16-2011)
Old 04-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
fearules

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeNeow View Post
This was originally posted by lovedog100 on FLB board.
Good luck
These posts are cynical and in general pessimistic opinions made by men who have been taken apart by Thai Bar girls.

They reflect the experience of many men (its true) who think they can find love in a bar. But they are not a general rule. The fact is when it comes to partnership it takes two and the man who is taking on a bar girl is at least as questionable as the girl he thinks he can change.

The result is a disaster and of course many of the girls can see it coming and take all the advantage they can.
So they should.
What gets me is all the so called 'experts' who proclaim to know all the sad punters who made the classic mistake.
Ask any of them if they got taken and they will usually say no.
So how do they know ??
Most of it is bollocks based on a few real events and a certain class of girl who make their living from stupid farangs.

Its sad really that the warnings are all 'Dont do it'.

When in fact many of those who have 'done it' now live very happily in farang land with an absolutely devoted and stunning partner.

In the Uk I see daily young men reasonably looking with fat ugly women. I am well past my best but I would not be seen with most of the women these sad buggers go with.
No wonder some of them when faced with attractive girls who show attention and favour cant get a grip on reality and make sensible choices.

Some girls in LOS (including bar girls) will make some men a great partner. Some will not.
Many girls actually enter P4P with the sole intention of marrying a farang. They either do that or go back to work in BKK or where ever else.

These girls are not often the subject of discussion on boards like these as sadly its a self selected sample. You get what you deserve.

I know from the Thai girls I know in the Uk most of them are great wives and partners some of them (about half) worked bar at some stage. I only know one out of 6 who remained a bar girl full stop.

As for sponsorship I am convinced this is overemphasised by mongers who have seen it but don't understand it.
In fact my own GFs cousin who worked at the FLB had 4 sponsors in 3 years some of them simultaneously and two of them still sent money when she had married (now separated).

She was a little lovely now turned to fat and owns a 2.5 million house in Issan. Yes a lot of her contempraries are jealous of her but I know two of the ones I know could not emulate her. She disgusts them.
One of her sponsors was female and married to an expat !!

Takes all sorts.#
My advice to anyone is dont think all Thai girls are the same they are certainly not and in general make great partners and wives ex bar girls or not.

But you have to be the right man.
fearules is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fearules For This Useful Post:
bell (04-21-2011), BigBadSi (04-19-2011), Dunghie (05-26-2011), Frankie (04-16-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 01:17 AM   #8
Mirkwood

Macks 5k club

Shouts:

Quote:
I know from the Thai girls I know in the Uk most of them are great wives and partners some of them (about half) worked bar at some stage. I only know one out of 6 who remained a bar girl full stop.
Well I say you are lucky to know such a high number of successful cases.
I only know 1 person who has what I would call a happy marriage with a TG. She wasn't a bar girl either. It's fair to say I'm negative about Thai/Falang relationships. We are talking about in the UK. I know people who are happy living in LOS with TG's.

It's silly for anyone to comment on a couple unless they have at least 5 years together. Most TG's can keep their mouth shut that long until they get visas etc.

I think everyone really knows that sponsoring a bar girl is a dodgy business. That goes without saying. It's something that baffles me to be honest. I could understand if a fella came here on holiday and met a little sweety who had just started in the bar. Maybe she didn't like it here and would play ball and go home. To me that might be a risk worth taking for a sponsor.

However, the sponsored girls I know have all been here ages and have had so much cock it doesn't matter anymore. I feel like it's the old case of shutting the stable door but the horse has bolted.

I mean. Take Miss X for example. I have been shagging her on a regular basis.
She is ex Soi 6 and has an English guy sending 20,000 baht plus a month.

I do wonder. What is he sending money for? To stop her having sex with other guys? What for? Why does it matter anymore?

She has done it all this one. Fucked hundreds of guys, old,young, fat, thin etc etc.
Shes had group sex with multiple guys not only girls. Shes on film. Her pictures are everywhere on the net.

What is the guy thinking?

There is nothing he is getting for his money than me and the Thai guy she lives with over the Darkside is not having.

It's madness.

You say about being the right man. I agree with that.

In my experience being the right man means you start acting like a Thai bloke and she may respect you.
I'm not proud of it but I treat my own Thai wife like a cunt. Why? Because if I start acting like a falang she will treat me the same.

I have spent the last 10 years living with ex BG's. I feel like I can do it and know the rules now. While it can be done I would say a relationship with a TG is nowhere near as fulfilling as being with a lady from your own country.

Just my opinion. No offense meant to anyone.

Call me a caveman but any relationship that involves giving your wife a set amount of money at the end of the month is fucked up.

Last edited by Mirkwood : 04-17-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Mirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mirkwood For This Useful Post:
bell (04-21-2011), Frankie (04-17-2011), roamer (05-24-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 05:12 AM   #9
Freak

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I remember another of Magoos favourite sayings

"a bar girl would rather climb up a greased telegraph
pole to tell you a lie than to stand on the ground and
tell you the truth"

If you want to love a bargirl your business if you want
to sponsor your business.
I play the game now ive been through the LOS learning
curve, fallen in love/sent some money, most have, but few
will admit to it,
Its all about the money (there may be exceptions) but
you are in control, you have the wallet and the balls.

If you know how to play well some good friendships
can be made, eg I stayed with Joy for 18 days she
took me to her family home in Buriram,
When we got back to PTTY she told me a sponsor
was coming to town and she had to go be with him.
"he pay me good money"
No bullshit no lies just friends with benefits.

freak
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freak For This Useful Post:
Frankie (04-17-2011), Mirkwood (04-17-2011), Thebomb (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 07:33 AM   #10
Mirkwood

Macks 5k club

Shouts:

I'd just like to say sorry really for coming across so negative on these matters.
I know some members I respect on here have Thai relationships.

I think I'm letting my work and personal life with Thai people interfere with my Pattaya postings.

IMHO I am experiencing the worst of LOS at the moment.
Mirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mirkwood For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (04-19-2011), bouncer (04-19-2011)