Old 08-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
drkknght

Shouts:

Default Hello all good people~~

Yes yes, I am new here...joined about a week ago, haven't been on here since, just so busy...thought I better jump on my intro to the group and say hello to everyone.
I haven't been, and haven't planned a trip to Thailand as of yet...but it is on my top ten to do so. I want to experience all this paradise has to offer. From the tourist and historically sites, to the dark under belly of the exotic world within.
So, I'd love to hear from all experienced travelers to discuss whatever helpful tips that you care to share to make my trip safe, fun and pleasureable. Anything from cash to bring, hotels to stay at...to the best places to indulge in my fantasies! lol All info will be appreciated, so please PM me or reply here...thanx
drkknght is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkknght For This Useful Post:
bouncer (08-21-2012), ferocious (08-20-2012)
Old 08-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
Bilbobaggins

Advanced Member

Shouts:

welcome drkknght... you are better off asking questions and having people answer them rather than a general request for info.
bouncer (08-21-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
drkknght

Shouts:

Wow, hope the people and girl of thailand are friendlier than the people of this forum that are here to discuss it...1 reply...thanx Bilbo.

A general request means I am open for all info, and want people to share with me anything from where to eat, what stores to shop...to best alcohol to drink, favorite places to visit...etc. I am an information junkie...should I really post 100 questions? Didn't think so....just so surprised I only got the 1 reply?? Some of you have over 5000 post, so I know you guys love talking...so how about some help?
drkknght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #4
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkknght View Post
Wow, hope the people and girl of thailand are friendlier than the people of this forum that are here to discuss it...1 reply...thanx Bilbo.

A general request means I am open for all info, and want people to share with me anything from where to eat, what stores to shop...to best alcohol to drink, favorite places to visit...etc. I am an information junkie...should I really post 100 questions? Didn't think so....just so surprised I only got the 1 reply?? Some of you have over 5000 post, so I know you guys love talking...so how about some help?
Buy a fucking guide book
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bouncer (08-23-2012), thailearner (08-21-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #5
thailearner

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:

HI

If you ask the questions you will get the right answers not a load of crap that you don't want to know.
Bilbobaggins (08-24-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 05:57 AM   #6
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:

The problem is, without knowing what you're interested in or what you're looking for from your trip it's hard to know what you'll want to know. What's the point in giving advice on 5 star hotels if you're on a tight budget or vice versa, why spend ages posting about massage places if you're only interested in gogos, or posting about nightclubs if they're not your thing? I could spend ages telling you the best hard rock and metal bars in Bangkok but it'd be a waste of time if you're into dance music.

Have a browse of the general info on here as there's plenty to give you a general idea and then post up any specific queries. Either that or let people know a bit about yourself and what you want from a trip and at least that'll get people pointed in the right direction and you'll start getting a few more responses.

Bilbobaggins (08-24-2012), bouncer (08-23-2012), ferocious (08-22-2012), kuranda_bagman (08-23-2012), thailearner (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The problem is, without knowing what you're interested in or what you're looking for from your trip it's hard to know what you'll want to know. What's the point in giving advice on 5 star hotels if you're on a tight budget or vice versa, why spend ages posting about massage places if you're only interested in gogos, or posting about nightclubs if they're not your thing? I could spend ages telling you the best hard rock and metal bars in Bangkok but it'd be a waste of time if you're into dance music.

Have a browse of the general info on here as there's plenty to give you a general idea and then post up any specific queries. Either that or let people know a bit about yourself and what you want from a trip and at least that'll get people pointed in the right direction and you'll start getting a few more responses.

The bloke is a troll, why bother with the cunt ? Posts from a proxy , probably Ruhorny wanking himself off
Old 08-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
The bloke is a troll, why bother with the cunt ? Posts from a proxy , probably Ruhorny wanking himself off
Think Ru is too busy putting the trip report together from his maiden Pattaya voyage
ferocious (08-22-2012), gonzo (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #9
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
No proxy used for sign-up or posts.
ferocious (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #10
ROLAND

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
No proxy used for sign-up or posts.
He's still yanking your chains, anyone genuine looking for info would join Addicts or FLB
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bazzap (08-23-2012)