Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Pattaya Newbies Section : newbie seeks thai girl advice!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
beerman

Shouts:

Default newbie seeks thai girl advice!

Hi All,

New to the forum, first post. 2nd will follow shortly but first I need advice on a thai girl I am 'seeing'.

I've recently met a thai girl. Met her in a bar she isn't a "bar-girl" but worked in one of the less sleazy irish bars in thailand; which is where I hung out to avoid being hassled by bar girls funnily enough.

Anyway I hadn't spoken to her before but one night she offered me some nuts, the girl who was serving me all those nights said "She likes you" and one thing led to another. She was shy at first didnt want me holding her hand etc then started grabbing my arm in public, acted shy in bed at first asked me why I had condoms ready etc then after our first night together she changed into a nymphomaniac; even did some barebacking (while drunk regretfully).

She's 32/33; I'm 30. Got a kid back in the stix in Isaan or Somui who is raised by her mother. She speaks ok english keeps txting me saying she loves me, wants me inside her and now wants to go Phuket for a week when I return. She asked me for money once, I gave her £50. I've asked if she wants money since she says no.

She used to insist I tip every thai person who served us to which was bloody annoying truth be told because I don't like to tip unless i feel the need to.

Had a great time with her too but I must confess I also like being independent as well.

Is she genuine or not do you think? I would appreciate opinions because im going back for 3 weeks and will spend 7 - 10 days with her and i don't want to waste my holiday if she's defrauding me.

Last edited by beerman : 07-11-2011 at 03:32 PM.
beerman is offline   Reply With Quote