Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Off-topic : French B*stard he say noooooo

Old 10-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
bigal

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default French B*stard he say noooooo

UEFA president Michel Platini has moved to boot calls for goal-line technology into touch by claiming it will lead to 'PlayStation football'. Platini, who is pushing for two extra assistant referees at matches, believes the beautiful game must do more to help officials gain respect.
But the French legend does not want decisions taken out of the hands of referees.
He said: "One referee is not enough, not in the modern era where you have 20 cameras.
"It is unfair. The cameras can see everything but the referee only has one pair of eyes. Every time he makes a mistake, those cameras are there to focus on it.
"It is why for the past 10 years I have asked to change the job of the referee, to help improve the situation and to give the referees better support.
"These people are going to make mistakes and to be a referee I think you have to be a masochist. The system is bad and I have known this for 40 years.
"The referee has to be helped by the clubs, the fans, by players, by the media and also by the authorities - everyone has a responsibility.
"It is why we have added two assistants for Champions League games this season.
"It is a logical step with so many cameras that can pick up incidents. The more eyes there to assist the referee, the better the chance of spotting those incidents.
"But goal-line technology will mean we have PlayStation football."

In other words...F*** Off English Pigs
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
monkeyspanker

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Shouts:

What is going through these thick fucks minds?
Every other sport has welcomed technology, from Tennis to Cricket, all use it to help the game and solve issues!
Better referees he says, helped by the clubs, so ok each club supplies its own ref, Yeah that will work, no conflict of intersts there...

Playstation football!
F1 drivers use simulators to try to learn new tracks, airline pilots have used simulators since the wright bros to learn airports etc!!

FFS get ya heads out of each others arses and use whats availble
kuranda_bagman (10-26-2010)