Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Thailand Forum : Maybe I'm a fool but I think I fell in love

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
Frankie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Tim

The girl is one of two things:

1. A bargirl who's job it is to make you (or any other customer) feel good and is paid in return. She quickly works out what you want and tells you exactly what you want to hear. Its all part of the job.

2. The real deal. How your going to establish this is impossible as your not even in the same country, don't understand the culture and cant speak the language. Same as me.

As you met her in a bar then by default she is a bargirl, maybe not as hardened as others but that will be acquired in a matter of weeks. Obviously on your next trip meet up with her if you want and take it from there, but just concentrate on having a good time.

As for "belonging" in Thailand I think most of us feel the same way, although the pull may be stronger for you. One thing though, Thailand does not want us on a permanent basis. Bear that in mind. You might think you belong there but any Thai will tell you different and that is backed up with strict Government legislation.

Hope it all works out for you. You eventually get used to thinking about the LOS every day, longing to return and logging on to Thailand related web boards every day.

I was warned before I went to Thailand that I would be "fucked for ever" and I am. So are you now.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie For This Useful Post:
bigphill67 (04-20-2010), Elvis (04-20-2010), roamer (04-20-2010)