Old 03-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #41
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill View Post
try the new plaza especially janes bar and give us an honest report of the place dacing
Sure I can do that Winny. Where exactly is the new plaza (cross streets)?
Old 03-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #42
thailearner

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill View Post
its on 2nd road opposite soi 8
There is a coffee shop at the front of it.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #43
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

consider it done fellas. I dont think I will be bringing my laptop with me so the update will come at the end of march most likely.
Winston_Churchill (03-13-2011)
Old 03-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #44
bigphill67

Advanced Member

Shouts:

have a great trip jimmy and look forward to your experiences / thoughts on pattaya here's to a safe and happy one
Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #45
deanobeano

The Munter Hunter

Shouts:

Like Phil says have a good and safe trip mate
deanobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:37 AM   #46
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Well I got back from Pats last night. As any human will attest, it is the worlds greatest place on earth for adults. Its like Disneyland. But instead of people walking around on mouse and duck costumes, its 5 foot, gorgeous tan girls, walking around in crop tops and g strings!

The trip changed my life no doubt about it. I felt like people do when they have a momentous experience and find Jesus. But instead of some scruffy guy dressed in a bed sheet I found handfuls of jaw dropping gorgeous women under my bed sheets :D.

So a little of my actual trip. I stayed on soi buakhao the entire time. First two days I was at sunview place which was a decent hotel that cost 900b a night. However sense the pool apparently wasent open during night hours I promptly switched to a guesthouse just a minute down soi buakhao called Links. Their rooms run 400-600 a night and I highly recommend them. Food was pretty good and they will bring it up to your room if you wish. Daily maid service and girls where no problem. They always seemed to laugh because I brought home a different bird every night :D. Oh they also have a very nice pool table free to use for guests.

Well on my short 11 days in Pats I really wanted to check out every nook and cranny that I could and did so fairly well I feel. The only thing I didnt have a chance to conquer was a soapy, but next trip I surely will :).

So first night there I had to hit up the world renowned walking street. Boy what a treat! Then as I cruise through the street and its little alleys I stumble upon the "Blue something" gogo (X-zone is upstairs). I hop inside Blue go go and am instantly greeted to 3 cute girls dragging me to a booth for a drink and the closest stage dancer eyes me with a smile turns around bending so far over that she may as well not of had on a thong in the first place :). Order a drink for myself and the cutest girl on my side, then soon after one for the dancer too after some more very tantalizing booty shaking. I enjoy the show and every little while the girl who was on stage comes to sit in my lap and the other gos to get up and dance (god I love this place). Then being a anxious jet lagged sob with months of lust pent up I soon ask the cute short 18something girl to come with me for a all nighter.

Now sometimes lessons take a long time to learn. Other times like touching a hot stove the message is instantly clear. For me my first lesson In Pats was closer to the later.

Soon after getting back to the hotel I begun to see just how shy one little fresh from Issan girl can be. I know they all say they have only been in pattaya a few weeks or months or w/e, but this girl I really think she was a week or so fresh lol. She went for a shower then instantly ran to the bed to almost hide under the covers. Her body nearly catatonic as I rubbed her clit or tryed to get her to loosen up with some deep kissing. Nothing seemed to work so soon after my LT baby became a ST busto and i promptly kicked her out :D. But being a young guy as I am i soon decided the night aint nearly over so i hoofed it up soi buakhao untill stumbling upon the illustrious LK Metro :D.

After which I stopped in the Drunken Duck for a nice cold one where I met Tony. Good guy. I explained its my first night and I wanted him to point me in the direction of some good boom boom baby sans. After which he showed me Candys(much like a soi 6 indoor bar) just a few doors down and that sure turned my original dissapointment night into a fantastic one :).

Over the next 10 days I went from full nude oil massages on soi 13 to picking up girls on soi8/soi7, going for great short times on soi 6, gogo times at x-zone and even some nice discoing on walking street.

Trip was amazing, just flat out amazing. I will definately be making yearly trips from now on. Possibly as much as one every month or every other month.

I was kind of lame when it came to taking pictures but I did manage to remember to take some of two of the birds I found. One from soi6 the other from pats 2nd road. I will post those soon.
BigBadSi (03-31-2011), deanobeano (03-31-2011), foz (03-31-2011), Frankie (03-31-2011), gonzo (03-31-2011), kuranda_bagman (03-31-2011), techno kev (03-31-2011), Winston_Churchill (03-31-2011)
Old 03-31-2011, 02:42 AM   #47
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

One other thing I found to definately be true. While some super hot 9s or 10s do give good service. Many do tend to be a lil stuck up. But many many 6 7 or 8s give great service :).

For me a pretty chick who will eat your nuts like shes starving to death and smile every second, is far better then a model chick who rarely looks you in your eyes when you fuck.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:05 AM   #48
BigBadSi

2k No Life Club

Shouts:

Awesome tr jimmy glad you enjoyed
Old 03-31-2011, 07:03 AM   #49
deanobeano

The Munter Hunter

Shouts:

Thanks jimmy for the tr mate, good to see you had a good time on your first trip and no doubt you will be back soon lol
deanobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:39 AM   #50
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Glad you enjoyed your trip mate and thanks for the report As Deano mentioned though, your life a you knew it is over now as you'll be doing everything you can to get back to Thailand again!