Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Thailand Forum : Cowardice in thai men

Old 02-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #21
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildas View Post
Anyway, I have a simple policy, I don't get into fights with lads when I am in their country. Wouldn't expect them to do it in my country, so I won't in theirs.
Not always that simple though, what would you do for example if you was with your chosen lady for the night and some Thai guy comes up to her, probably her bf, and tears into her verbally and then physically ?

Stand idly by and do nothing ?

How about you try to defuse the situation down by talking calmly to the gentlemen in question ?

If you chose the 2nd option don't be at all surprised if he then focuses his physical assault on you and half a dozen other Thai guys who don't know the 1st guy from Somchai join in on the impromptu game of smash the Farangs head in with anything that comes to hand.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #22
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusamile View Post
Saw about 20 thais chase after and attack another thai in Phuket, who had run down a girl on a bike and was trying to bolt with the motorbike wedged under his car. They caught him at the lights and were pounding on the car and reigning punches in through the half opened window. Lucky for him the cops came otherwise he would be dead for sure.
Reminded me a bit of something that happened when I was younger. Some coloured gentlemen came down to my hometown to cause trouble, they chased some little guy I know, got him down an alley and give him a kicking, 5 on 1. Later on that night there was a load of us coming out the pub and someone points them out so we runs after them and they jump in their car but it's hemmed in by 2 buses, so whilst the driver was trying to manoeuvre backwards and forwards out the gap about 20 blokes were jumping up and down on the roof, bonnet, boot, kicking in the doors, wings and shattering the windscreen. It looked like it was probably his dads car so he had a lot of explaining to do when he got home.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:10 AM   #23
bkp

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetrator View Post
Not always that simple though, what would you do for example if you was with your chosen lady for the night and some Thai guy comes up to her, probably her bf, and tears into her verbally and then physically ?

Stand idly by and do nothing ?

How about you try to defuse the situation down by talking calmly to the gentlemen in question ?

If you chose the 2nd option don't be at all surprised if he then focuses his physical assault on you and half a dozen other Thai guys who don't know the 1st guy from Somchai join in on the impromptu game of smash the Farangs head in with anything that comes to hand.
As cowardly as it may sound, seems like a good time to go to the toilet and not come back.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:11 AM   #24
LocalYokul

Banned

Shouts:

Send a message via MSN to LocalYokul Send a message via Yahoo to LocalYokul Send a message via Skype™ to LocalYokul

of course they gang up on us
or they will pull a weapon
wouldn't you if you weighed in at half your opponent's size ?
LocalYokul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:14 AM   #25
elway69

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I almost got caught up in one of these situations at Storms bar(now billabong)It was scary stuff,it all started off with a "hiso" Thai girl berating Storms wife for not moving her car quick enough,I mean,it was just over nothing.Anyway the Hiso's boyfriend appeared out of the car and ran to the motosai guys for back-up.It ended in a stand-off and eventually they all just drifted off.I was really relieved.

About the guys beating up their girlfriends.....well that just makes me sick.I know the girls all say "no hab boyflen now,him boxing me too mutt" but it does happen,I've seen it.

Stay safe and don't get pissed out of your head.

I want to fuck Helena Bonham Carter.
elway69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elway69 For This Useful Post:
Chriso (09-09-2010), tommiecoughlin (08-21-2009)
Old 08-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #26
foz

Advanced Member

Shouts:

was in jp bar one night,with 2 lads from oldham(scruffy suburb of manchester)one of the lads was a dealer and supplied many places.he said we got a problem around 25/30 germans surronded us,i thought am i involved in this for.now shitting my self thinking of a way out of situation.a thia bloke came over and asked lad from oldham is every thing ok he said no and said to him u said u could help me out if he ever had any problems,he expained the problem ,thia bloke said no problem and got on his mobile ,within 5 mineutes 2 mossis pulled up ,2 thias ran into jp bar and pulled out shooters,end of problem.i just got up and left ,mossi straight to hotel.
that was the last time i ever been in that lads company.
anything to do with thias your best just walking away.
foz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foz For This Useful Post:
thailearner (08-21-2009)