Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Thailand Forum : Cowardice in thai men

Old 01-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
BigBadSi

2k No Life Club

Shouts:

Default Cowardice in thai men

Just got a call from a mate who witnessed a big fight on Soi7 he said 4 farangs fought 4 thai men and got the better of them only for truck loads to come later to put the odds more in thai favour,typical we hear it all the time, apparently the thais started the fracas, my frien trains at fairtex gym in pattaya and most of the thai blokes in there agree most thai men are cowards they cannot and wont fight until the odds are heavily in their favour.......whatever happened to a good old 1 on 1 fist fight
Old 01-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
roamer

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Sadly sounds about right
roamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
butterflyblonde

Mentally Disturbed

Shouts:

butterflyblonde is on a distinguished road

Yes, no such thing as a fair fight over there which is often frustrating because some of them thai guys deserve twatting on occasion, or as you said in this case, they are the ones to start it all.

That's the problem with being on someone else's turf, always outnumbered unless you can take a few thousand millwall fans with you.
Even then, the guns would start appearing. Can never win.

Hope the guys involved aren't critical or anything and keep us posted if you hear more to the story.
butterflyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Rule number 1 if you ever have a fight with some Thais and get the better of them - get the fuck away from where you are as soon as possible and never get just 1 baht bus to drop you off at your final destination. Knew a bloke who witnessed some Thais knocking a girl about at 1 of the bars at the Atlantic bar complex, him and a couple of mates told them to stop and when they tried it on with them they slapped them around. The Thais fucked off and soon after the bloke and his mates did too, they went to a snooker club to lie low and about an hour later someone shoots a bullet through the window and about 15 Thais pour in. The cunts got their mates, went back to where it all started, got some birds to point out the baht bus they'd jumped in when it came round again and found out from the driver where they'd gone.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:06 AM   #5
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

I read a story once about a a drunk farang about 60 yo who got severely bashed by a group of thais in a bar in BKK, he was old and pissed and could have just been moved on. And i know the same thing has happened in Pattsaya .
Even drunk old men are fair game to these cowards. I cant fathom it , i can only assume its one of those mysterious thai cultural behaviours that gives them the right without guilt or remorse to assault the weak in large numbers . I guess its partly the reason why i dont have much to do with thai men,......i dont have a great deal of respect for them as a result of this.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:28 AM   #6
BigBadSi

2k No Life Club

Shouts:

spoke to Tam about it,she agreed that alot of thai men are cowards they only feel strong when they have back up,she has witnessed quite a few incidents while she worked in Patts,none fair in respect to the falang.
I heard a comment once that the Thais are the jackals of SE Asia,maybe this is where the term is coming from
Old 01-17-2009, 08:45 AM   #7
Frankie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I read something a while back (think it was on Stick) where a Thai bloke stated that the main difference is that Falangs fight to win but Thais fight to kill.

It seems that once a fight starts then one side has to be severely beaten or even killed, rather than the Falang way of getting the upper hand.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
tom

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadSi View Post
I heard a comment once that the Thais are the jackals of SE Asia,maybe this is where the term is coming from
I heard that exact same quote in Cambodia. I'm in KL at the moment and have spoken to several Malaysians and Singaporeans who have expressed similar opinions. They actually find it quite funny that the Thais boast that they have never been colonised.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #9
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
I heard that exact same quote in Cambodia. I'm in KL at the moment and have spoken to several Malaysians and Singaporeans who have expressed similar opinions. They actually find it quite funny that the Thais boast that they have never been colonised.
The only reason Thailand was never FULLY colonised is because Pattaya was still a fishing village and Patpong/Nana/Soi Cowboy were still paddy fields.
BigBadSi (01-17-2009)
Old 01-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #10
Chuck_Wao

Advanced Member

Shouts:

LOL! Nice one Pen!!

Chuck_Wao is offline   Reply With Quote