Pattaya-Revealed.com : Members Forum : Thailand Forum : Your Experience Married To A Thai

Old 09-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
monsterman

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I have been with Djaer 14 years now 12 married ....she is a Diamond ...a great wife, mother and friend......Works hard and is smart although not educated ...she turns a reasonable blind eye to my Mia Nois two wheeled and 2 legged as they arnot a threat to her position One mia Noi has been around for 6 years , strange but Djaer actually sees it as me being loyal to someone else who is part of my family group ...I am not saying she likes it but she sees it as a confirmation of my commitment to people I care about and that actually makes he feel more secure.
Chuck_Wao (04-23-2011), Figjam (09-19-2009), foz (09-21-2009), Lemon face (09-21-2009), yusamile (09-19-2009)
Old 09-23-2009, 04:03 AM   #2
monsterman

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Yeah check out the family of the girl as well, some family members can be big trouble.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
daveo679

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Did you read Money number one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FunPhotoBox121331hmpvtu (1).jpg (81.5 KB, 8 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daveo679 For This Useful Post:
bell (03-08-2011), foz (02-02-2011), tommiecoughlin (02-02-2011)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:35 AM   #4
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Man I gotta say marriage if you are NOT CAREFUL can be the pits. Does not matter which race your girl is.

I am 29 was married a few years to a hot young caucasian girl. We married for love but I was 24 she was 17 and well bitch was young dumb and crazy.

Anyways the point is theres many gems in this world. and just as many gold diggen money grubbin bitches who just see ATM stamped across your forehead. So if shes honestly a great catch and really likes you, then sure go for it. But if they just wanna have you stick your personal credit card in their pungtang and have dollar bills shoot out. Well I say best to just fuck em good, fuck em hard, then put em in your rearview mirror :).

GL to ya!
jimmycricket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmycricket For This Useful Post:
Chuck_Wao (04-23-2011), fearules (05-26-2011), Frankie (03-11-2011), Mirkwood (04-23-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
fearules

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycricket View Post
Man I gotta say marriage if you are NOT CAREFUL can be the pits. Does not matter which race your girl is.

I am 29 was married a few years to a hot young caucasian girl. We married for love but I was 24 she was 17 and well bitch was young dumb and crazy.

Anyways the point is theres many gems in this world. and just as many gold diggen money grubbin bitches who just see ATM stamped across your forehead. So if shes honestly a great catch and really likes you, then sure go for it. But if they just wanna have you stick your personal credit card in their pungtang and have dollar bills shoot out. Well I say best to just fuck em good, fuck em hard, then put em in your rearview mirror :).

GL to ya!
Race has nothing to do with it. We are talking about culture.

It realy neesd to be clear.
fearules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
fearules

Shouts:

Not Amercan but I have been married to a Thai girl for 14 years ish. Not ever a bar girl. She worked in admin at a US owned electronics company.
In fact she is not a Thai now but British and her Thai passport is out of date. She says she isnt Thai but English !!
My advice to anyone considering a cross cultural relatinship is the same.
Make sure you know the girl properly and make sure she knows you. You have to talk. If thats difficult its not the time.
I was lucky my wife had great English but even then there is issues of cultural expectations.

The first month was heaven the next two difficult but when she got a job and started to understand the Uk she just went from strength to strength.

I would have more trouble marrying an American.

Cant stand eating with the fork in the right hand its disgusting.

Dont worry about books. They are not a useful source for basing your behaviour on.

A bit like the Koran and the Bible.
If we all followed them the streets would be running in blood.

Last edited by fearules : 04-21-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: extra content
fearules is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fearules For This Useful Post:
Frankie (04-21-2011), kuranda_bagman (04-21-2011), ruhorny (04-21-2011)