View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #7
tom

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetrator View Post
Windows Tom. The version I got now is photoshop 6, dont know anything about cs2. Is there anywhere in Pattaya you know that'll sell copies ? I guess tukcom would be the obvious place to look. If not then maybe I could arrange something about picking up a copy from you in Pattaya next time your there.
penetrator,

The main difference between PS6/7, CS and CS2 is in the graphics. CS2 is designed for 32 bit graphics and many of the plug-ins available such as Mask Pro and Photo Tools will only support 32 bit applications so your graphics card will have to support 32 bit. There are a couple of other handy things like font previews in the font drop-down menu and the such like.

The guy to ask in Pattaya for a decent source of good quality copies is Pattaya Pete. I used to use a little place in the back alleys of the plaza hidden behind the shops at the junction of South Pattaya Rd and Second Rd but I'm not at all sure if it is still there, or not.

Let me know how you get on and if necessary I'll pick up a copy next week and get it down to you in Pattaya.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tom For This Useful Post:
penetrator (11-16-2008)