Old 01-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzap View Post
Roamer,

As mentioned by the others, Photobucket is a good free choice. Easy to use & they give you 1 gig of space. They do seem to monitor the photos but I have one nude photo on there and it is still there after nearly 4 years. This is maybe because I have marked my photos as private and not for public viewing

Very easy to link your photos as well.

Three girls in my bed at the Globetrotter several years ago. As you can see I had no idea how to post-process photos in those days.

You thought I was going to post the nude shot didn't you Yusa?

Just as well i got a good imagination Bazz, actually i also have one nude pic on PB which they haven't censored but they have found others which end up same as Tommies wonderful shot of those imaginary knockers. I wondered about whether or not it would make a difference if i made them private,..... but i dont want to take the risk .
Bazz i'll see your pic of Jaeb and raise you a Na,.....heres my only shot, youv'e seen it all before.

Last edited by yusamile : 01-18-2009 at 08:36 AM.
yusamile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yusamile For This Useful Post:
tommiecoughlin (01-18-2009)