View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by simie View Post
Milky, not being funny but what a girl did before they became a bar girl is far less relavent than what they do and how they conduct themselves when they give it up. The point is you cannot undo being a bar girl but you can move on from there. ↲
Simie.
This raises an interesting point, ... well for me anyway ,......does becoming a bar or gogo girl override any previous lifestyle a girl may have had , such that 6 years as a teacher and whatever before that becomes corrupted and undone ? Does the lifestyle of a bargirl almost completely erode any semblance of the " good " girl that may have been present before she arrived in bar world ?

I imagine time would be a factor . I see it now as kind of like being a drug addict. I know several people who were lovely, harmless, do anything to help you kind of people, but introduced to drugs and taking a liking to it changed them for the worst. They became untrustworthy lying thieves who would sell their mother for a shot. But given the desire to stop using and some rehab, have returned pretty much to being responsible productive members of society.....Thats a strong desire and a lot of time and rehab.

Maybe there should be a rehab for bargirls.

Sorry to the OP for going slightly off topic .
bouncer (09-17-2009), Chuck_Wao (04-23-2011)