View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #37
gordon11

Shouts:

A warning of a section of the Bell Bus Service. Last year a friend of mine was staying at The Nana Hotel BKK and I met up with him ready for our playtime in Pattaya. It was our intention to catch the normal bus to Pattaya and when I arrived at the Hotel he had booked us on a mini bus service at the hotels booking station out the front of the hotel.

Mini bus arrives and off we go, to what seemed to be every hotel in BKK to pick up other passengers. When the mini bus was finally full and I mean full the driver speed down the motorway finally reaching the Bell Bus Depot. Crazy drive and if we had have had an accident we were all goners.

Into a Bell bus and off to Pattaya, no, next stop the Airport to pick up the arrivals. Then off to Pattaya yes at last.

So the trip was more expensive than the normal bus service, far less comfortable at least the first part of the journey, took about an hour longer and the only plus was when we arrived at Pattaya there were mini buses there to take us to our hotel.

From BKK go by the normal bus service, don’t be fooled into any mini bus services as you could be in for a long and uncomfortable tiki tour.
gordon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gordon11 For This Useful Post:
Fork Handles (07-05-2009), monkeyspanker (07-05-2009)