View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #12
Frankie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beforeidie View Post
There must be something else to do surely... I have to take family-friendly pics while Im there...

So it sounds like I should only be thinking of going to the soapy about three times - a single, then a double, and finish off with another single before I return...

is it worth spending a day or two in bangkok?
If your only going for a week then I would not look to travel around. There's plenty to do in Pattaya.

You mentioned golf in the opening post. I dont play golf but there are something like 30+ golf courses within easy reach of Pattaya as well as about 3 driving ranges within the city itself.

Other mainstream tourist attractions include: Buddah Hill, Sanctuary of Truth, Crocodile Farm and Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. Have a look at the beaches: such as the much maligned Pattaya beach then there's Jomtien and Wong Amat.

Take the ferry or hire a speedboat and go to Koh Larn (Coral Island) for the day.

I doubt you could fit them all into one week and that's not including the soapies and other horizontal pleasures thats available.

I dont know if you've heard the saying: "Never make plans in Pattaya".

I wouldnt bother planning much as you always get distracted. Just do some research so you know where things are located and the rest will just fall into place.
Frankie is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie For This Useful Post:
bigphill67 (02-11-2011), kuranda_bagman (02-10-2011)