View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #5
bazzap

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer View Post
Dave, I have a bet with both Bazzap and Bagman on the Ashes.

And they have both agreed if Australia lose, they will both dress as an Englishman in Pattaya for one day. (This could be a lot of fun).

And they were both that confident, they haven't even mentioned what happens to me if Oz win, but we all know that won't happen !

We haven't forgotten. Plenty of time to think of a suitable punishment. And when the Aussies retain the Ashes Hammer, you will have to suffer your punishment TWICE. Once for Baggy & once for me.

At least your blokes get a Test series in before the Ashes starts. Ya flogged the Windies last night at Lords. Our mob just seem to play all that stupid bash & smash stuff. Its all the Indian's fault.

I think the English cricket followers have been listening to Mirkwood & Roamer with all their doom & gloom about the English economy. Never seen so many empty seats at a Lords test. If we cant get near full grounds at a Ashes test, then Test cricket is in trouble.

BTW, thanks for giving young Phil a run with Middlesex. Scored a 195 yesterday, his 3rd century in 4 innings. He will be like Bradman but in reverse. Our Phil got a duck in his first Test innings.

Even the Yanks might be able to work that one out

bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote