View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Just having a read through that and the thought occured to me that I don't think I've ever been scammed, to my knowledge anyway, in a bar. But I've had more petty scamming with buying food, not drinks in Pattaya.

Bought some cheap Thai dish in Kiss Food on second road, bill came to 60 baht. Handed over 100 baht and got a tray of 1 baht coins back with the waiter just waiting to snap the change back off me. 40 baht of shit that I'm not going to be walking about all night with in my pocket. Scooped a load of them to piss them off and I've never been back.

The one that annoyed me the most was Michelle (iBar, club 23) taking me to a shitty street stall near the JP. For three bowls of cold Thai slop each, including some soup that was large bits of bone with shreds of meat attached to it. Nearly told the stall holder to fuck off when she quoted me 240 baht. Fucking fiver for that pile of shite. I eat at street carts and I knew I'd been had. But not really the best way to end the night arguing with some Thai woman in front of a lot of motorbike taxi drivers... Told another girl about it and paid 80 baht for the same meal later that week.

All petty stuff for small change really but annoying none the less.