View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
fearules

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeNeow View Post
This was originally posted by lovedog100 on FLB board.
Good luck
These posts are cynical and in general pessimistic opinions made by men who have been taken apart by Thai Bar girls.

They reflect the experience of many men (its true) who think they can find love in a bar. But they are not a general rule. The fact is when it comes to partnership it takes two and the man who is taking on a bar girl is at least as questionable as the girl he thinks he can change.

The result is a disaster and of course many of the girls can see it coming and take all the advantage they can.
So they should.
What gets me is all the so called 'experts' who proclaim to know all the sad punters who made the classic mistake.
Ask any of them if they got taken and they will usually say no.
So how do they know ??
Most of it is bollocks based on a few real events and a certain class of girl who make their living from stupid farangs.

Its sad really that the warnings are all 'Dont do it'.

When in fact many of those who have 'done it' now live very happily in farang land with an absolutely devoted and stunning partner.

In the Uk I see daily young men reasonably looking with fat ugly women. I am well past my best but I would not be seen with most of the women these sad buggers go with.
No wonder some of them when faced with attractive girls who show attention and favour cant get a grip on reality and make sensible choices.

Some girls in LOS (including bar girls) will make some men a great partner. Some will not.
Many girls actually enter P4P with the sole intention of marrying a farang. They either do that or go back to work in BKK or where ever else.

These girls are not often the subject of discussion on boards like these as sadly its a self selected sample. You get what you deserve.

I know from the Thai girls I know in the Uk most of them are great wives and partners some of them (about half) worked bar at some stage. I only know one out of 6 who remained a bar girl full stop.

As for sponsorship I am convinced this is overemphasised by mongers who have seen it but don't understand it.
In fact my own GFs cousin who worked at the FLB had 4 sponsors in 3 years some of them simultaneously and two of them still sent money when she had married (now separated).

She was a little lovely now turned to fat and owns a 2.5 million house in Issan. Yes a lot of her contempraries are jealous of her but I know two of the ones I know could not emulate her. She disgusts them.
One of her sponsors was female and married to an expat !!

Takes all sorts.#
My advice to anyone is dont think all Thai girls are the same they are certainly not and in general make great partners and wives ex bar girls or not.

But you have to be the right man.
fearules is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fearules For This Useful Post:
bell (04-21-2011), BigBadSi (04-19-2011), Dunghie (05-26-2011), Frankie (04-16-2011)