View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #22
penetrator

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusamile View Post
Saw about 20 thais chase after and attack another thai in Phuket, who had run down a girl on a bike and was trying to bolt with the motorbike wedged under his car. They caught him at the lights and were pounding on the car and reigning punches in through the half opened window. Lucky for him the cops came otherwise he would be dead for sure.
Reminded me a bit of something that happened when I was younger. Some coloured gentlemen came down to my hometown to cause trouble, they chased some little guy I know, got him down an alley and give him a kicking, 5 on 1. Later on that night there was a load of us coming out the pub and someone points them out so we runs after them and they jump in their car but it's hemmed in by 2 buses, so whilst the driver was trying to manoeuvre backwards and forwards out the gap about 20 blokes were jumping up and down on the roof, bonnet, boot, kicking in the doors, wings and shattering the windscreen. It looked like it was probably his dads car so he had a lot of explaining to do when he got home.