View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
simie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by old crust View Post
Fair enough simie, I was probably over egging things, only having 40 million more folk probably does'nt affect much. With regard to MY Kiwi coach, he did me a lot of good. As an ex hooker I hate to see an unstable set scrum, like we saw in Melbourne. Gatland put that right this week, albeit with help from Wig. Once the ball is out with the girls, I'm not too sure whether his coaching is any good or not. For me Union is not a spectator sport, but a great game to play, especially if you are a forward.

Regards picking foreigners, just because everyone does it is no excuse for the British Lions to do it, just my opinion of course.
Don't forget Christian Leali'ifano is a Kiwi, not that he did you much good yesterday. And you could have done with another Kiwi on the pitch i.e. Quade Cooper. Only not there due to the fact Robbie Deans hates his guts!
Personally though whilst we are on the subject I'd like to see the grandparent rule scapped. I think its a nonsense. I think to be picked if you where not born in a country or/and a citizen you should at least either have lived there for 5 years or have at least a parent from there.
Simie.
simie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to simie For This Useful Post:
old crust (07-07-2013)