View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 12:32 AM   #17
Mirkwood

Macks 5k club

Shouts:

There is some really good advice on this thread.

I'll give you some as well.

How you are feeling is normal. Think about it in black and white.
I'd guess your job and lifestyle in Afganistan is a bit boring. You haven't got a girlfriend. You are mixed race and don't feel like you belong.

Suddenly, you have discovered this wonderful place. Thailand.

Everyone likes you. Days are spent walking round shopping, having sex and drinking.

First time you go out looking for a female partner you not only meet your dream girl but she falls in love with you.

You spend the rest of the holiday having sex and you are both broken hearted to part.

And they all lived happily ever after.....................

But they don't.

It's about your money my friend.

If you had turned up in Bangkok with no money you would have been treated like a dog. For starters, Thai's are the most racist people on planet earth. Yes, they act lovely to foreigners if they get money out of them but that's all.

When your girl walked up to you. If you hadn't bought her a drink and acted in a kind hearted manner that gave her the right signs,she wouldn't have bothered speaking to you.

Most blokes on here have fallen for TG's exactly the same as you.

Now here is what you don't know.

Your girl probably did have big feelings for you while you were with her. She's probably had this senario several times and is in contact with all the men.

When you went home and told your mates about what a loving girl you had met, she was on the phone to her mother saying ' I think I have man fall in love with me'.

Like the hooks been baited. See what happens.

Thai girls bait lots of hooks hoping a fish will bite. It's all they can do. They only have their pussy and mouth to snare you. The money is in your pocket. That's the only tools they have to extract it.

It would take too long to explain on here all the Thai culture issues, bar girl mentality, relationships between working girls and customers and money relationships.

To be honest even if you read it all and understood it some things can only be learned through experience.

I promise you what you are feeling/thinking is not the same as whats going on in your girls head.

Thailand and Thai girls are great.

If you start coming here there is no reason you can't find happiness with a girl.

However, before you even think about settling down with one I'd tick all these box's.

1. Fuck at least 100 different Thai girls.

2. Go long time (ie spend days/weeks/months) with lots of them.

3. Have arguements and fights with some.

4. Go home with some and meet the family.

5. Go short time with lots of them.

6. Talk to as many as you can.

7. Learn about Thai culture and more importantly Thai bar culture.

8. Speak to as many people as you can who have married bar girls.

After that lot you might be ready for a crack at one.

Young fella like yourself. I'd come here for fun and leave it at that if you can.

10 months is like 100 years in the life of a bar girl. She probably won't be seeing you next trip. You'll spend a day or so mopping around then you'll meet another one and have just as much fun. Dont worry about it.
Mirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mirkwood For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (04-19-2010), bigphill67 (04-17-2010), Bower (04-17-2010), Elvis (04-17-2010), foz (04-17-2010), kuranda_bagman (04-18-2010), roamer (04-17-2010), timanonymous (04-17-2010), yusamile (04-17-2010)