View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
MaxRogers

Shouts:

Default Thermae and Soi 7 BeerGarten, BKK

Visited both venues this week.

The BeerGarten remains full of ladies. One must use caution if he is discerning. Most now tell you they only work there one day a month etc.. Seems word has spread, guys like non-regular ladies more than those who have made a career choice of being there every day. The one I liked the most demanded 1500bath ST. I refused, offered 1000bath. She refused. We didn't even get to the service requirements. The order goes both ways for me, depends on the lady. Sometimes service questions first, sometimes price. Just worked out to be price this time.

Thermae also back to the days gone by. Lots of ladies. Young and old. By old I mean I saw them in there ten years ago and they looked old then, and they STILL go there every night. I found a wonderful lady in here and service was not a problem nor was price. I agreed on 1000baht ST but with double shot of love, two hours. Worked out great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The street still packed with walkers. Some lady boys. You never know. Bangkok is certainly different than Pattaya in many ways. Max
MaxRogers is offline   Reply With Quote