View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 05:15 AM   #2
Fork Handles

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Igot.

RELAX!!!

1. Not many of us in town right now. Go to the Siren Bar Complex at the start of Walking St. Find the I'm Easy Too bar in the middle. Ask for Andy. (if he's in...they've just had a baby). He'll give you some tips.

Otherwise go to the Cherry Bar in soi 8. Ask for Adam. Tell him you're a newbie and he'll see you right.

2. You are quite entitled to drink water or juice or soda water or whatever. But bear in mind part of the game is buying a drink for a girl (NOT the whole bar) or giving a tip.

3. I cant recommend anywhere in paricular in NEP, but read my post at the top of the Bkk section about a soi4 Experience...might answer your questions re soapies.

4. Some might, unofficially. Japanese/Koreans are expected to ne naive and wealthy. Don't be afraid to say "I'm from USA."
I would be, of course

5. Any girl will try to charge you what she thinks she's worth. 1000b is good for a bar girl for LT. 1500 for a go-go. If she wants more either smile and move on or pay more, up to you. Don't lose sleep over small change.

6. Depends. 100--120b is not uncommon. Any more is silly. Tell the girl you think her boss is greedy and move on.

7. See 1.

8. Anywhere in soi 6, some bars in soi 8. Tahitian Queen in Beach Rd near soi 13. Nevada a go go in soi Pattayaland.

9. Up to you. If you like her and want to see again, why not? noodles for her will cost about 50b. Give her another 50 "taxi money."
Its pennies.

10. No, most girls will go back to your room. But it also means the hotel staff and the girls in the bars near your hotel will know you're a butterfly. Never a good idea to barfine too close to home.

Now enjoy yourself.

Last edited by Fork Handles : 08-19-2007 at 05:43 AM.
Fork Handles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fork Handles For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (08-19-2007)